First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wasn’t a fan of white, but your Bronco is certainly changing my stance on the color….That is one Sweet Looking Ride!!!!!!
Thank you! The last 4 vehicle I’ve had have been black, decided to change it up and I’m definitely not disappointed I did it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
TheJohnyBlue

TheJohnyBlue

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ve been no top and doors off for the last 3 days and it’s definitely turning heads!
Ford Bronco TheJohnyBlue’s Build 2.7L Non-Sas Outerbanks with 37s DD4148C6-9E6A-4E26-AA99-F6582BC3C18E

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Haven’t had a lot of time for pictures, also having more work done at the moment. The bottom picture is it sitting next to our Sas Wildtrak. Also -12 BARELY fits, need to do some more adjusting.

Ford Bronco TheJohnyBlue’s Build 2.7L Non-Sas Outerbanks with 37s DD4148C6-9E6A-4E26-AA99-F6582BC3C18E

Awww, the little WildTrak looks soooo cute next to the manly OBX... LOL!!!

Squatch This

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Cherokee 4Dr V6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ve been no top and doors off for the last 3 days and it’s definitely turning heads!
Those 37s and rims with the painted flares and a little bit of poke look ridiculously good. The Bronco badging is the cherry on top!

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Looking real good!

Sponsored

ipongtreat

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4-Door Bronco Badlands Sasquatch LUX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sweet-looking ride.

Considering the same kit from 4WP to fit 37’s on a Badlands Sasquatch. Already have my 37’s (also 17x9 but -6 offset).

Do you have any pictures of the CV joints after your build? I’ve seen pictures of other builds where the angle on the CV joints winds up being pretty extreme. Since yours is non-Sasquatch, your results may not be representative of what my outcome would look like but thought I would ask.

Also, any rubbing? Was any trimming/cutting required?

Martiin

Outer Banks
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is one sweet sweet ride my man!! I have my build date for oct 4th. It's same as yours OBX OJ white black with the brown interior cloth seats and sasquatch with the 2.7L I got bronco badge to replace the fridge magnets and some raptor style lights for the grill. I kept on telling myself 35 is good enough but seeing your build now I gotta go buy some 37 and some wheels because it truly makes the truck look Awesome!!

OP
OP
TheJohnyBlue

TheJohnyBlue

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Those 37s and rims with the painted flares and a little bit of poke look ridiculously good. The Bronco badging is the cherry on top!
Thank You!

Looking real good!
I appreciate it, and reaching out on the emblems!

Sweet-looking ride.

Considering the same kit from 4WP to fit 37’s on a Badlands Sasquatch. Already have my 37’s (also 17x9 but -6 offset).

Do you have any pictures of the CV joints after your build? I’ve seen pictures of other builds where the angle on the CV joints winds up being pretty extreme. Since yours is non-Sasquatch, your results may not be representative of what my outcome would look like but thought I would ask.

Also, any rubbing? Was any trimming/cutting required?
As of right now I don't. I should here soon, Ive got to pull everything off the front again here soon and i'll take pictures then. But I will say, even though that kit is expensive, its been worth it for the ride quality.

As for rubbing, I don't, But we did have to play around with the front end to get everything in line to where it wouldn't.

Congrats on the build date! 37s are the way to go. What to the raptor lights look like?

Martiin

Outer Banks
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank You!

As of right now I don't. I should here soon, Ive got to pull everything off the front again here soon and i'll take pictures then. But I will say, even though that kit is expensive, its been worth it for the ride quality.

As for rubbing, I don't, But we did have to play around with the front end to get everything in line to where it wouldn't.

Congrats on the build date! 37s are the way to go. What to the raptor lights look like?
Thank You!

I got this off another build here can't remember the name of thread but the raptor style lights look nice

Screenshot_20210904-220910.jpg

RyanM

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats on getting yours early! Watching this build as I'm starting to think that OBX SelfSquatch is the way to go with factory painted flares.
I disagree. Wheels and tires alone likely put you around the price of squatch. And you get a lot more with squatch (front + rear lockers, bilsteins, proper gearing, etc). Going aftermarket is going to cost much more. I went squatch OBX for that reason.

Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks nice… congrats

Escapod

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Love the "Bronco" script, where did you order it??

OP
OP
TheJohnyBlue

TheJohnyBlue

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I disagree. Wheels and tires alone likely put you around the price of squatch. And you get a lot more with squatch (front + rear lockers, bilsteins, proper gearing, etc). Going aftermarket is going to cost much more. I went squatch OBX for that reason.
I also disagree with this, I work as an Accessories and Performance Manager for a Dealer in North Alabama. If you're looking for just the "Look" I can get you under the cost of Sasquatch depending on what you want. A 2in lift and 35s with the small other things can be achieved rather cheaply compared to the Sasquatch upgrade.

mljohnson1973

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Window tint was done a couple days ago, along with the Bronco emblems but, im currently at a stand still. Im waiting on the RC tailgate support so i can fit the 5th on the back. Really wish it world hurry up this thing looks goofy with the stock on the back.
Ford Bronco TheJohnyBlue’s Build 2.7L Non-Sas Outerbanks with 37s Screenshot_20210904-220910
Any pics with the RC tailgate support and your full size spare back there. I'm not in love with their support but without a bumper spare carrier out yet, that I love...I might be stuck with that option if I want 37s. How much did you go up in weight over the stock wheels and tires? Your truck looks great by the way, one of the nicer builds so far , we'll done.
Sponsored