First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any pics with the RC tailgate support and your full size spare back there. I'm not in love with their support but without a bumper spare carrier out yet, that I love...I might be stuck with that option if I want 37s. How much did you go up in weight over the stock wheels and tires? Your truck looks great by the way, one of the nicer builds so far , we'll done.
Im not either, but its whats available. It actually got delayed... OF COURSE. As for weight compared to stock. The new ones weigh around 100-110 ea.
Sponsored

Big Foot

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KIA Sorrento
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am new to off-rode (Former Harley Rider) and I am beginning to wonder what I got myself into. And I thought HD was an expensive hobby.

OP
OP
TheJohnyBlue

TheJohnyBlue

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am new to off-rode (Former Harley Rider) and I am beginning to wonder what I got myself into. And I thought HD was an expensive hobby.
same here. Last September had someone pull out in front of me on my road glide. Had a good bit of money in that bike. But nothing like this. I miss that thing, but this bronco has been far more fun to build and it’s always a head turner.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
ol I just dropped $2000 on tires for a Bronco I don't even have yet. Shits crazy 😅
I would have spent $2k, if I had remembered to buy 5 instead of 4!!! I feel lame admitting that I forgot the spare!!!

MT tires and RTR rims.jpg

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You have an awesome plate!!!

Ford Bronco TheJohnyBlue’s Build 2.7L Non-Sas Outerbanks with 37s 27530

Ford Bronco TheJohnyBlue’s Build 2.7L Non-Sas Outerbanks with 37s Screenshot 2021-09-30 at 21-32-09 My Plates

Big Foot

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KIA Sorrento
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You have an awesome plate!!!

Ford Bronco TheJohnyBlue’s Build 2.7L Non-Sas Outerbanks with 37s Screenshot 2021-09-30 at 21-32-09 My Plates

Thank you. Just got it ordered yesterday. Now we will see which gets here first. The Bronco or the plates.

yours is pretty good as well.

Big Foot

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KIA Sorrento
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

same here. Last September had someone pull out in front of me on my road glide. Had a good bit of money in that bike. But nothing like this. I miss that thing, but this bronco has been far more fun to build and it’s always a head turner.
I hope you came out of that with minimal injuries!! My old body doesn’t allow me to ride anymore so we had to find a new way to be out in the wind.
Sponsored