Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Before and after:

Ford Bronco Then & Now: show your assembly line Bronco and current Bronco picture Screen Shot 2023-01-21 at 12.04.03 PM

Ford Bronco Then & Now: show your assembly line Bronco and current Bronco picture Screen Shot 2023-01-21 at 11.52.00 AM

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Then & Now: show your assembly line Bronco and current Bronco picture 6DDFCFD7-DDD8-4447-B67A-9A312EE5CA6C

Sponsored

Tswag

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here are my photos:
Ford Bronco Then & Now: show your assembly line Bronco and current Bronco picture image

Ford Bronco Then & Now: show your assembly line Bronco and current Bronco picture 20230128_171325 plate

Exterior Mods: IAG V2 EZ-Step Add-on, AEROSKIN II HOOD DEFLECTOR, RokBlokz XL Long Flaps, BuiltRight Industries Plate Relocation Bracket, CM 3/4" Shackles.

Interior Mods: Bartact Grab Handles, Ford Perimeter Plus Security, Garmin Dash Cams, Havoc Offroad Door sill protectors, Ford Tailgate Shelf

Planned Accessories: Bronco Grill letters green, Kuat Pivot v2 Bike rack extender, Roof platform(GoRhinoSRM500?), LIGHTS, Lights and more lights, Orange Beauty Rings, AR BYOD Rail.

Artist rendition of orange rings:
Ford Bronco Then & Now: show your assembly line Bronco and current Bronco picture bronco_orangeRings

Wark

Base
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here are my photos:
Ford Bronco Then & Now: show your assembly line Bronco and current Bronco picture bronco_orangeRings

Exterior Mods: IAG V2 EZ-Step Add-on, AEROSKIN II HOOD DEFLECTOR, RokBlokz XL Long Flaps, BuiltRight Industries Plate Relocation Bracket, CM 3/4" Shackles.

Interior Mods: Bartact Grab Handles, Ford Perimeter Plus Security, Garmin Dash Cams, Havoc Offroad Door sill protectors, Ford Tailgate Shelf

Planned Accessories: Bronco Grill letters green, Kuat Pivot v2 Bike rack extender, Roof platform(GoRhinoSRM500?), LIGHTS, Lights and more lights, Orange Beauty Rings, AR BYOD Rail.

Artist rendition of orange rings:
Looks great. Do you have a picture of the HAVOC door sill protectors? I'm looking at those and can't see any photos of them.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have two different looks summer VS winter but here we go.

8,300 miles. A Year and 3 months later.

Ford Bronco Then & Now: show your assembly line Bronco and current Bronco picture image

Summer
Ford Bronco Then & Now: show your assembly line Bronco and current Bronco picture 20220828_135407

Winter
Ford Bronco Then & Now: show your assembly line Bronco and current Bronco picture 20221203_135350

Tswag

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks great. Do you have a picture of the HAVOC door sill protectors? I'm looking at those and can't see any photos of them.
Ford Bronco Then & Now: show your assembly line Bronco and current Bronco picture 20220908_202033.JPG

Here is a (bad) photo from when I installed them (at night). These are on my 2-door. They fit *okay*, not super happy with the fit. I wish they came and tucked up higher under the factory sill. Also, they could be longer. The shape isn't perfect, I just wanted something to prevent scratches and these had decent coverage. I am thinking about replacing them with skateboard grip tape for full coverage of the entire sill. I can take a photo to show the fit. I'll try to grab a pic during the day this week if I remember.

Sponsored

Wark

Base
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Then & Now: show your assembly line Bronco and current Bronco picture 20220908_202033.JPG

Here is a (bad) photo from when I installed them (at night). These are on my 2-door. They fit *okay*, not super happy with the fit. I wish they came and tucked up higher under the factory sill. Also, they could be longer. The shape isn't perfect, I just wanted something to prevent scratches and these had decent coverage. I am thinking about replacing them with skateboard grip tape for full coverage of the entire sill. I can take a photo to show the fit. I'll try to grab a pic during the day this week if I remember.
Thanks, this helps a lot with my decision. I might go with a roll of this:

https://www.amazon.com/3M-Scotchrap...ix=3m+tape+with+plastic+black,aps,227&sr=8-44

Tswag

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A 6 inch wide roll would probably cover the width of the sill. Not sure how that tape will hold up to foot scuffs, but could give it a shot.

Combustion_King

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Then & Now: show your assembly line Bronco and current Bronco picture FBC9A1A3-F114-41C7-BCBB-10CF4CC51567
Ford Bronco Then & Now: show your assembly line Bronco and current Bronco picture E76F70DA-CB07-4478-83D3-47360F433C0A
Ford Bronco Then & Now: show your assembly line Bronco and current Bronco picture 20464187-2899-4548-ABA0-72E57EB47A31

Installed black out badges, removed 3rd brake light mount.

Inside i removed the center grab handle.

tint scheduled for Friday morning,
And Im
Waiting on my max360c Radar mirror
Mount, Ford floor liners to show, and ordering the tow and roof racks soon

Philyn8iv

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Edge, Mitsubishi 3000GT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Took delivery 9/19/22 since then have added

- Sas takeoff wheels/tires
- Flowmaster FlowFX exhaust
- side steps
- Modular Bumper w/Safari bar
- Front steel bash plates
- Oracle Lighting fog light kit
- Ford towing hitch
- Ready Lyft 2” leveling kit
- color accent grill lettering
- Aeroskin Black Smoke Hood Deflector
- Rubber Bronco Cargo mat.

I can say I’m loving it. Just shy of 15,000 miles on it. And just about everything that I’ve added I either found on the Bronco6g.com forum or thru links on here.

IMG_1546.jpeg

IMG_6196.jpeg

IMG_6173.jpeg

IMG_6151.jpeg

IMG_5450.jpeg

IMG_2977.jpeg

IMG_1885.jpeg
Sponsored