Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It seems like every dealer event I see only has 4-doors. I think Ford is holding back with the 2-doors because if people start seeing them both together, there’s going to be a wave of order changes to the 2-door before the 8 April deadline 😜.
Factual 🕵️‍♂️
Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Or because most people buy four doors and they knew that a majority of people would want to see it?
This is exactly right. The 4 door sells. It costs more money and it fits more people lives. Simple answers.

Deleted member 18388

Just a thought. A lot of people are saying 4 doors are what most people are going to buy. This is true, but I think you're going to ensure that by only demo'ing 4 doors at the dealers.... you would think they would push the 2 door more to even out the sales.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just a thought. A lot of people are saying 4 doors are what most people are going to buy. This is true, but I think you're going to ensure that by only demo'ing 4 doors at the dealers.... you would think they would push the 2 door more to even out the sales.
They don't want to even out the sales. Four doors have a larger profit margin.

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The more I see the 4 door versions, the more it reminds me it looks nothing like a Bronco. The Bronco was always a 2 door and what it looks best as. I had originally ordered a 4 door last July but in the end switched it to a 2 door.

Sponsored

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

At the 3:48 mark the say that 75% of orders were for 4 doors so it makes me happy that we’re part of the 25% 😉👍🏻

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The more I see the 4 door versions, the more it reminds me it looks nothing like a Bronco. The Bronco was always a 2 door and what it looks best as. I had originally ordered a 4 door last July but in the end switched it to a 2 door.
I see what you’re saying...the more I see the 2 door, the more it screams “Bronco II”. It just doesn’t work.....glad they have the 4 available as it is the better of the two be far...

Rover72

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR, 18 Cadillac XT5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They should be sending both a 2 door & a 4 door to these events so customers can better choose.

If they are sending only 4 door it is by choice and more than likely to Fords benefit. The only reason that makes most corporate sense is profit.

The other theory why 2 door is missing at these events that many are putting forward about MIC top issue or other constrained item makes some sense and seems highly unlikely given Ford is manufacturing product now and should have some 2dr supply to show for the benefit of the consumer.

Perhaps they are doing 4 door builds and then 2 door builds separate. The 4 door version was built first so that is what rolled out and was ready to show off. Kinda crazy no 2 doors to see???

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Me every time I see a new doors thread:

giphy.gif

:D

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
At the 3:48 mark the say that 75% of orders were for 4 doors so it makes me happy that we’re part of the 25% 😉👍🏻
Crazy how low Lightning Blue ranked. I would have chosen it had it been an option on the lower trims.

Sponsored

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Although it seems to be the sentiment, I don’t think that sending a few 2-doors out there for the public to see will hurt Bronco sales lol

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They should be sending both a 2 door & a 4 door to these events so customers can better choose.

If they are sending only 4 door it is by choice and more than likely to Fords benefit. The only reason that makes most corporate sense is profit.

The other theory why 2 door is missing at these events that many are putting forward about MIC top issue or other constrained item makes some sense and seems highly unlikely given Ford is manufacturing product now and should have some 2dr supply to show for the benefit of the consumer.

Perhaps they are doing 4 door builds and then 2 door builds separate. The 4 door version was built first so that is what rolled out and was ready to show off. Kinda crazy no 2 doors to see???
I'm think it has everything to do with Ford telling their customers what they want, so to speak. Many of us were pushed into models and trims that we wouldn't have otherwise chosen, if we were truly able to spec out exactly what we wanted. They absolutely want to sell as many high dollar combos as possible. I for one, spent way more than I should have to get the 7MT and High package, but they didn't suck me into the 4 Door.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Agree - they got the mix wrong, and are trying to sell what they have more parts for / not sell what they don’t have enough parts for.

These dealer events are 2022 pre-sales.

This is how dealers and manufacturers skew buyers into white, black or gray four door mid models with automatic transmissions.

Badmommallama

Badlands
First Name
Candice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What do you mean I can't get power seats?
The seats don't fold flat?
No tailgate?
No soft top?
Where are the A/C vents?
The fuel tank only holds how much?
etc etc :confused:
Power seats had me initially pick a 4 door. But this is my midlife crisis vehicle. They are nice, but I would just keep my SUV if it was going to be a vehicle for the fam. Most people who have chosen a 2 DR are aware of all of the things you mentioned. I just don't get the negativity.

Seat don't fold flat...meh, not really a deal breaker, I don't need to sleep in it.

No tailgate? You mean the slide out? It's alright, not hauling an abundance of groceries or junk in this thing, it will be for fun.

No soft top? Well, not as the standard option, but I have already seen they are available, I will be grabbing one aftermarket. Big deal.

Rear A/C vents? I mean, it's not that big, pretty certain it will manage.

Fuel tank holds 16.9 gallons, by your attitude you would think it held 5.

Why criticize the choices by other people? Obviously a 2 DR is not for you. You do you, Boo. We'll be fine.

jay-rod427

Badlands
First Name
Jerod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carbonized gray 2 dr BadLands Sans-Squatch ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm just glad they're consuming less of the parts needed for my 2dr!
Sponsored