Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'd assume so
If I wanted monochromatic, I'd just get a luxury sedan & stay on hardtop. I don't think a sparky grab handle accent color is gonna do it for me. At least Wrangler gives the interior a little spice:

Ford Bronco Theory: The Two Reveal Broncos Were Meant To Be Concept Vehicles 1597853434838
Sponsored

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If I wanted monochromatic, I'd just get a luxury sedan & stay on hardtop. I don't think a sparky grab handle accent color is gonna do it for me. At least Wrangler gives the interior a little spice:

Ford Bronco Theory: The Two Reveal Broncos Were Meant To Be Concept Vehicles 1597853434838
That Jeep display looks so tiny compared to what will be in the Bronco!

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That Jeep display looks so tiny compared to what will be in the Bronco!
Yeah the smallest display in the Bronco is as large as the biggest display in the Jeep.

I believe the one in the pic is the middle screen size, so there's one even smaller.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah the smallest display in the Bronco is as large as the biggest display in the Jeep.
Understand. My Renegade is pretty small screen...but heck - I only use it for the radio. I'd rather live with a small screen than an interior made to order for a funeral procession.

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I believe the one in the pic is the middle screen size, so there's one even smaller.
Interesting since I've never paid attention to Jeep products before. I'm learning more about Jeep on the Bronco forums :LOL: . That display in the photo looks like a 6" one based on the vents next to being @3"s (guesstimate).

Sponsored

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The reason for the colors is that is what America buys... not wants... buys!

Here is the website:https://www.carmax.com/articles/car-color-popularity

Here is Fordā€™s truck paint chart Mid 70ā€™s can you imagine being Ford, spending millions on customer custom paint only to find out you invested thousands on ā€œBay Tree Greenā€ for 20 people to order it? All the wasted money...

However, as said elsewhere in this post. We are a distinct minority!

make mine Mexicalia Red!

60% of cars in the world are white, after that its black, then grey. White shot up in popularity around the time of the Iphone and its been strong since.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting since I've never paid attention to Jeep products before. I'm learning more about Jeep on the Bronco forums :LOL: . That display in the photo looks like a 6" one based on the vents next to being @3"s (guesstimate).
7"

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
60% of cars in the world are white, after that its black, then grey. White shot up in popularity around the time of the Iphone and its been strong since.
I wonder how much of that is due to rental agencies? For years nearly every rental car I got assigned was white. I refused to buy a white car due to that association. Finally relented earlier this year after getting a deal on a white car, although it's a nice pearl white with black accents, so that helps.

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder how much of that is due to rental agencies? For years nearly every rental car I got assigned was white. I refused to buy a white car due to that association. Finally relented earlier this year after getting a deal on a white car, although it's a nice pearl white with black accents, so that helps.
Think of all the fleet vehicles also. Whites just so common, why I want Cyber Orange. It'll stand out.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What spice?

Sponsored

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes, but the question is..... do people buy black because thatā€™s whatā€™s on the dealer lots or because thatā€™s what they want. Feels impossible sometimes to find a vehicle thatā€™s not silver or black
Manufacturers didnā€˜t just stop producing colors and the dealers didnā€™t just stop ordering colors. They made those changes because that is what the vast majority of people want and buy.

Seems it is bound to turn around at some point - nothing stays in style forever. Dealers will be slow to catch the color wave when it heads back our way but if people start asking for and buying colors, it will occur.

Low Hammer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Mass producing any product is hard. Ford overestimated their ability to deliver especially in light of unexpected challenges like higher then expected demand and covid market disruptions. Now that the deadlines are here and past they are just delivering on their promises as best as they can as quickly as they can. Reducing available options for MY2021 is an easy shortcut to getting more cars out faster.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The fact that production cactus gray looks like sunbaked dogshit compared to the beautiful minty concept and we don't get nintendo interior pisses me off to no end.
Sponsored