Sponsored

There are nearly a Thousand Broncos for sale nationwide!

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That Big Bend has already been flipped twice according to CarMax. And I can't even get a sniff of a build date. :rolleyes:

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
My dealer has 4 on the lot, all non Sasquatch. Not much interest in them it seems.

I walked on a Wildtrack order for an abandoned BadSquatch order. I paid sticker because I had one ordered, and had done a metric shit-ton of business with that Ford Dealer. They had 3 people lined up for $10k over on the Wildtrack.

The ADM will scare some off, but if people are paying it, the dealers will change it. I think the ADM will level off at some point back to sticker.
My local dealer has had five sitting on the lot for months now, I don't think they've sold a single one yet, the only two door they have they've put a $40k markup on so I am pleased to see that people aren't paying that.

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Something that is going on that is not discussed openly at dealers is the financing factor. Meaning banks are not buying this Stupid ass ADM. I can about guarantee people try to buy these vehicles and then the finance department says your approved with 25k down. My personal friends in these dealerships tell me the market is changing. The rich ass person still shows up and writes a check. The middle class person wonā€™t buy the deal. The poor person doesnā€™t give two Chits and will try to get financed and the bank says no.

Sponsored

Koz44

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There are 1,000 Broncos listed for sale on Autotrader and Cars.com but there are not 1,000 Broncos actually available.

How do I know? I spent half the month of November and almost all of December contacting those dealers. Almost all of these dealers have their inventory set to auto list on either Autotrader or Cars.com so as their customer orders come in, they show as available. Those that arenā€™t customer orders are almost always the mannequin(s) or ones with ADM.

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
There are 1,000 Broncos listed for sale on Autotrader and Cars.com but there are not 1,000 Broncos actually available.

How do I know? I spent half the month of November and almost all of December contacting those dealers. Almost all of these dealers have their inventory set to auto list on either Autotrader or Cars.com so as their customer orders come in, they show as available. Those that arenā€™t customer orders are almost always the mannequin(s) or ones with ADM.
Correct the position of the dealer is till the money is in hand itā€™s for sale. Deals fall thru which is why they do this.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think the Bronco will reach a market saturation relatively quickly once the initial orders are satisfied, prices will drop significantly. The average consumer will be happy with a Bronco Sport as the big Bronco is a specialty vehicle. I don't see dealers stocking many Broncos once the initial surge has been satisfied.

If you paid ADM you're going to lose a ton of money in two years. When the market recovers, probably by 2023, there will be a massive drop in used car prices, probably 20 to 40 percent of what we see now.

I'll wait for a nice low mileage used Bronco at least 20% under MSRP, especially if Ford makes any significant changes/improvements in the 2023 models. Or any of the current issues go viral.
I think all these people who wanted a Bronco now and order a 4 door soft tops so they can get a Bronco fast well be trading them in a few years to get what they really wanted or for something that has more options.

BassMaster

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
These folks out there paying over sticker are going to be in a very bad spot two years from now or if heaven forbid something happens to those trucks.

RiskyB

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I donā€™t think the 1000 is accurate. Most dealers are posting the cars which were ordered by people as soon as they get the vin or the car on the lot. Theyā€™re doing this to get people into the dealership thinking they have broncos or can order it for them. My dealer had mine listed on cargurus for weeks after I took delivery.
^^^^^^ This right here. A dealer near me had my exact order both on autotrader AND their site, with NO ADM. I called, talked to the sales manager, he stated he didnt know why it was listed, it's a customer order. The next day there was a banner on the sites stateing Not for sale. I'd imagine the vast majority of the 1000 are just unrecerived customer orders.

Sponsored

Koz44

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A couple of people have replied and noted that we agree with you that Broncos are showing up on Autotrader, Cars.com and elsewhere and have explained why.

Itā€™s not speculation - I spent over a month emailing and calling every listing so I can give you first hand info that very few of those listings are for sale. Iā€™ll be getting follow up automated emails from Ford dealers across the country for years.

BroncoZ13

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Comments about ā€œavailableā€ vs ā€œavailable to purchaseā€ are very true. Almost all dealers have inventory software that automatically pulls into these 3rd party search engines. Trust me, I spoke to probably 20 dealers in Texas when trying to find one when the itch to purchase one was too much ignore and I pulled the trigger

the majority of the ā€œavailableā€ Broncos are customer orders, the 1-2 demos at each dealer, etc..

Iā€™m sure there are def more out there to purchase than there was just 45 days ago when I bought mine and had to pay a little over sticker for a loaded Badlands, but donā€™t let the search results fool you as leverage to negotiate if you find one you are trying to purchase. Thanks and good luck though if you are, I absolutely love mine and donā€™t care about value 2 years from now as I wonā€™t be a seller (well, until the Bronco Raptorā€¦..) šŸ˜€

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

99% of those are sold orders. Trust me, I stalk car gurus every day and all I inquire about are sold. I did find 1 demo, a BB manual 2 door which was for sale in 5-6 months for 48K.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been following the Bronco sales since they started being produced and I remember when there were only a hand full of them. Prices have dropped considerably depending on the trim and they are sitting on the market for weeks to months now. I am hopeful that this will start discouraging dealers from gouging their own customers. What would be the ideal way to purchase an new car to avoid these ADM tactics?? Build and buy from Ford and have delivered to ones home or shipping hub?
Cars.com has all most 3,000 listed. This could include reservations that automatically get listed when they have VINs issued. Pricing is what amazes me; decent to insane.
Sponsored