OWTM

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, 21 Rubicon, and a Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a 6/30 blend date, this was after 3 or 4 production changes. Got the Built email first of July then my Bronco was sent to Dirt Mountain, then crickets until September and got an email saying it’s built (Again) and expected delivery to my dealer between 10/6 and 10/12 Now dealer says they haven’t seen it yet and the Ford Rep says it’s delayed and expected on 10/27. Something is up and I don’t know what.

My buddy ordered a Jeep Gladiator Mojave on day after Labor Day and it just arrived lol
Sponsored

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a 6/30 blend date, this was after 3 or 4 production changes. Got the Built email first of July then my Bronco was sent to Dirt Mountain, then crickets until September and got an email saying it’s built (Again) and expected delivery to my dealer between 10/6 and 10/12 Now dealer says they haven’t seen it yet and the Ford Rep says it’s delayed and expected on 10/27. Something is up and I don’t know what.

My buddy ordered a Jeep Gladiator Mojave on day after Labor Day and it just arrived lol
Maybe it got destroyed in transport and you've got a new replacement coming. (I'm joking)

Probably just got delayed because of weather, NBD. If it was December then I'd worry

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe your buddy that ordered the Gladiator kidnapped your Bronco.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hate to say it, but "my dealer said" that Ford is still having trouble with the MIC 2.0 tops.

Dirt Mountain 2.0

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OR.... since you say your's was built in July it is affected by the Airbag recall that affected about 500 units built in July and August and so it is now waiting for the replacement. Ford has already stated that those units will be held until replacement and even ones that have been delivered to dealerships can't be sold until the airbag is replaced in them.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Welcome to the land of no communication and constant speculation.

The sad truth is that Ford knows exactly where your truck is what it's waiting on. They have the VIN, all the module info, and likely a checklist of what it takes to complete.

But they won't tell us. Gotta love that.

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We all thought it was bad communication, but this is looking more and more deliberate. My belief has been there is still a serious production problem that has not been disclosed.

Reasons I think this:

1. No reason to mix things up with allocations if Ford can fill a big percentage of the orders this year. (Language from Ford WAS that most 21 orders would be filled in 21, I have not seen any similar language that there is any expectation of deliveries in 22.)

2. When Ford thinks it can produce Broncos in an acceptable timeframe, we will get some kind of build estimate.

3. All of the leaks about production have stopped (I am guessing Ford shut this down with extreme prejudice).

Ford is the only entity that knows all of the dealer allocations and what is going on with commodities. They obviously know know by now so until they provide some build estimates, it means they believe the timeframe is not palatable to order holders.

This should be even more true for people with a VIN.
Sponsored