Sponsored

These kind of reviews just don't make sense to me.

The Dmv

Base
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2d Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

"The Wrangler wears its primitive past like a badge of honor, and Jeep’s decision to draw a through-line with its flagship’s unfettered formula is a form of whimsy simply not available with the Bronco, which comes across as digitally rendered facsimile of the Wrangler’s anachronisms."

WTF is that word vomit?
That’s the kind of hard hitting journalism I’ve come to expect from all media outlets these days. Skim the surface with the kind of facts that come from a brochure and a test drive, then flower it up with self-congratulatory wordsmithing gobbledygook. It reminds me a lot of some of my college papers.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Reviews like this are how Jeep people came up with ”It’s a Jeep thing.” Leaves out “ If I have to explain it you wouldn’t understand.” I read that article, too, which is how I came to the above conclusion. But, it’s nothing new. Do an internet search for Car and Driver 1980 Bronco article. It’s like a perfect overlay. Auto journals like cars, and any sorta truck or SUV doesn’t line up with their world view of automobiles.
Sponsored