Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ordered Oct 15 2021, picked up May 10, 2022

2022 2DR Base 2.7 Oxford White
No extra "market adjustments"

This Bronco has been an absolute treat, and I intend to own it well past its old age. In personal opinion, most, if not all the complaints (not faults, i.e honeycombing) I've seen are ridiculous and un reasonable. The entire roof and doors come off. It's not a fully loaded Honda Odyssey, it's a Bronco, after you realize this everything is fun. I've ridden motorcycles for several years and I get about the same smiles per mile driving the Bronco as I do a bike, but anyways, cheers and I hope you all get to experience it yourself soon.

received_1426434251139833.jpeg
Sponsored

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've been riding 25+ yrs and I get the same response. Just a ton of fun to drive. Next up rock rails and better audio....

mine.jpg

KomodoDojo

Big Bend
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I've been riding 25+ yrs and I get the same response. Just a ton of fun to drive. Next up rock rails and better audio....

Ford Bronco They are coming! mine
That Green is so gorgeous! I ordered a black one myself, its on the way, but the more I see that green the more I may want to break my trend of 14 years of black vehicles! Beautiful truck!

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That Green is so gorgeous! I ordered a black one myself, its on the way, but the more I see that green the more I may want to break my trend of 14 years of black vehicles! Beautiful truck!
thanks... it definitely gets a lotta looks

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

This Bronco has been an absolute treat, and I intend to own it well past its old age. In personal opinion, most, if not all the complaints (not faults, i.e honeycombing) I've seen are ridiculous and un reasonable. The entire roof and doors come off. It's not a fully loaded Honda Odyssey, it's a Bronco, after you realize this everything is fun. I've ridden motorcycles for several years and I get about the same smiles per mile driving the Bronco as I do a bike, but anyways, cheers and I hope you all get to experience it yourself soon.

No the reported problems are very real. Happy for you yours doesn't have any.

Sponsored

Baja71

Badlands
First Name
tw
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Stroppe Baja Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Chapter 23. The Honeymoon Phase.

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

thanks... it definitely gets a lotta looks
It gets a lot of looks because @Ford Motor Company lacks the capabilities to produce.

Sorry a bit infuriated by their lack of ability to actually build a car. I got the eruption green as well. It is a beautiful color.

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I love my white base 2 door 2.7 Sas. It's so freaking "loaded" compared to my 70 and 71 I had as a kid. I can only drive it weekends due to the high gas prices but look so forward to parking the economy commuter and hopping in the Bronco. It's so fun to drive and really comfortable.

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It gets a lot of looks because @Ford Motor Company lacks the capabilities to produce.

Sorry a bit infuriated by their lack of ability to actually build a car. I got the eruption green as well. It is a beautiful color.
trust me I tell ya that once you fire it up for the first time and drive it you'll look back on these moments fondly.... couldn't be happier and I waited dam near two yrs....

Sponsored

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

trust me I tell ya that once you fire it up for the first time and drive it you'll look back on these moments fondly.... couldn't be happier and I waited dam near two yrs....
I won't look back on the shit show ford had created fondly at all. Will I enjoy the car sure but if the hold continues might stick with the Wrangler family as they have never done me wrong.

Cwill79

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I picked up my base yesterday. Thing I’d so fun to drive. I have some BD takeoff wheels and tires I’m planning to put on, but I’m surprised at how big it is on the base wheels. Pictures don’t do it justice.
Ford Bronco They are coming! A7BED1B5-DF69-43F3-84BC-148C58F5EB64

trenttrizzy

Big Bend
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
exactly lol. very weird to wave a hand at honeycombing which is your roof literally deteriorating within a a few months of owning it as "ridiculous and unreasonable". what?? lol

OP
OP
usbplug

usbplug

Base
First Name
Keegan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
No I understand they are real, I was getting at those who have complaints of the vehicle being what it is, and not actual faults. I've seen way too many threads about road/wind noise from THIRTY-FIVE inch tires and a car shaped like a brick.