Sponsored

They just can’t leave good enough alone.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

People need to stop linking to Pilson Ford. They are sharks. I'm in Florida and know that. They have been removed from FB groups as they try to buy Broncos from reservation holders only to add hefty ADM to "used" Broncos.

OP
OP
BroncoBarn

BroncoBarn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
People need to stop linking to Pilson Ford. They are sharks. I'm in Florida and know that. They have been removed from FB groups as they try to buy Broncos from reservation holders only to add hefty ADM to "used" Broncos.
So sorry.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just curious, can a dealer be fined for selling a non road legal car? Cause that flare delete looks both illegal and terrible.
What are the state laws in Illinois? And is there leeway on "used" vehicles?

evilletruck

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just curious, can a dealer be fined for selling a non road legal car? Cause that flare delete looks both illegal and terrible.
Im sure they still have the stock fenders floating around and if anyone said anything they could just claim they are showing it in its optional off road only configuration and that the road legal fender flares will also come with it. ( if any one complained )

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nothing is wrong with what Pilson Ford is doing. They buy from willing sellers and sell to willing buyers. Capitalism baby!
I mean if you definition of freedom is letting predators be predators and letting idiots pay the price... sure. But more people generally despise others making money through unscrupulous means.

It's always interesting to me that half the population dislikes scalpers, and the other half thinks they are the ultimate capitalists.

Sponsored

MattyAg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

do you have to pay extra to get a roof?

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's possible.....that looks like crap.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I mean if you definition of freedom is letting predators be predators and letting idiots pay the price... sure. But more people generally despise others making money through unscrupulous means.

It's always interesting to me that half the population dislikes scalpers, and the other half thinks they are the ultimate capitalists.
What is unscrupulous about it? If the dealership is acquiring the Broncos via legal and ethical means, then why can't they sell the vehicle at the highest price they are able to?

If the dealership was obtaining the Broncos by charging an order-holder ADM to force the person out of buying their order, then I would consider that an unethical means of acquiring the Bronco to sell to a customer off the street who is willing to pay ADM.
Sponsored