Sponsored

They just can’t leave good enough alone.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t see the winch getting used.

1631271162404.png
There is a large percentage of mounted winches that don't get used ;)
But hey who could pass up this bargain :sneaky:
Sponsored

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's the worst one yet.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Those wheels actually decrease the value. That one should be around 35k, or 40k if you put it up on concrete blocks.

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't even know if I've seen a Jeep look this bad.

Bogeybekk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those wheels and tires look so stupid. I'll be glad when that dumbass fad goes away.
As bad is this one is, the next one will probably be worse. Who could have ever guessed the “Carolina squat” would be a thing 🤣

Sponsored

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure what the problem is here. There's going to be lost of winches on Bronco's soon enough. While they won't be used for the most part, it is nice to have for anyone doing any off-roading. Haven't been a big fan of the white steelies but I actually like it on the all white Bronco.

OP
OP
BroncoBarn

BroncoBarn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure what the problem is here. There's going to be lost of winches on Bronco's soon enough. While they won't be used for the most part, it is nice to have for anyone doing any off-roading. Haven't been a big fan of the white steelies but I actually like it on the all white Bronco
Those aren’t white steelies and that thing won’t need a winch at the mall.

rutherk1

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One last thing on Pilson :). They arent getting allocations and marking them up. They are buying from people that own them and Pilson is paying the customer over sticker. They are marking it up and selling them to others at a small mark up. Customer pays, say $40,000. Pilson pays the customer (not Pilsons customer - they usually buy them off ebay.) $50,000. They then turn around and sell it for $60,000. With demand so high, there is a lot of meat on the bone. I see dealers marking them up 100 grand. Thats shitty but at the end of the day, you can't blame them for asking. Supply and demand.

People should be happy they are selling them for that high (because they are selling). Just makes yours worth all that much more.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

People should be happy they are selling them for that high (because they are selling). Just makes yours worth all that much more.
yep, that's how I look at it, first time that I buy a new car and the moment I drive it off the lot it's worth more, not less, LOL.

Sponsored

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those aren’t white steelies and that thing won’t need a winch at the mall.
You are correct on them not being steelies. Guess that's what I get for just glancing at the picture. I found the listing and read through it. Looks like they are 20's. Not my choice of wheel but don't think it looks THAT bad. How do you know the new owner won't take it off-roading and one day need the winch? Not that hard either to buy it, take those wheels off, sell them and then get a proper setup for the wheels and tires while having a nice bumper/winch combo to do some off-roading with. It's all perspective....but I forget sometimes that this is the internet where it's cooler to be negative about everything. :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
BroncoBarn

BroncoBarn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You are correct on them not being steelies. Guess that's what I get for just glancing at the picture. I found the listing and read through it. Looks like they are 20's. Not my choice of wheel but don't think it looks THAT bad. How do you know the new owner won't take it off-roading and one day need the winch? Not that hard either to buy it, take those wheels off, sell them and then get a proper setup for the wheels and tires while having a nice bumper/winch combo to do some off-roading with. It's all perspective....but I forget sometimes that this is the internet where it's cooler to be negative about everything. :ROFLMAO:
You sound like you work for Pilson.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

One last thing on Pilson :). They arent getting allocations and marking them up. They are buying from people that own them and Pilson is paying the customer over sticker. They are marking it up and selling them to others at a small mark up. Customer pays, say $40,000. Pilson pays the customer (not Pilsons customer - they usually buy them off ebay.) $50,000. They then turn around and sell it for $60,000. With demand so high, there is a lot of meat on the bone. I see dealers marking them up 100 grand. Thats shitty but at the end of the day, you can't blame them for asking. Supply and demand.

It is not true. I saw the DM transcript of one of Pilson's attempt at buying a customer's Bronco. I have a level of trust in the group and the person asked me for my opinion on the offer. The offer was at sticker. The existing buyer was still out the taxes already paid and would have had to pay the delivery from Florida to Illinois. The OBX would have been slapped with a $60K sticker on it by Pilson based on the outrageous asking price of "used" Big Bends that they get their hands on.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nothing is wrong with what Pilson Ford is doing. They buy from willing sellers and sell to willing buyers. Capitalism baby!
Saying "capitalism" doesn't make something right (or wrong).
Sponsored