Sponsored

Things that you will like when you get your bronco.

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What do you like about your bronco.

1. Attention. Lots of it. If you are an attention whore like me it’s great.
2. The blinker indicator is at the bottom of the dash display. Which is literally awesome bcuz I’m tall.
3. IFS smooth like butter on the road. Feels like a car.
4. New car smell. Who doesn’t like the smell of all the plastics and electronic fumes
5. Swing out door swings out past 90 degrees and that little bit is perfect for any tailgate activity. ESP with a tailgate table too.

Welcome to my Ted talk.
Sponsored

Ser Arthur Dayne

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Definitely the Attention Whore aspect.

Any freaking idiot can have a Ferrari or Lamborghini , you just need to plunk down $300K. Want a Bronco? Pay double/triple+ or get your ass in the back of the line and wait ~2 years like the rest of us.

Sponsored

GETSCHWIFTY

First Name
Rick Sanchez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Number 1 is only if you want it tho. I catch a lot of looks but very few people walk up like the “well would you look at that!” Guy.

i drove mine cross country. Rides smooth m. I wouldn’t say car like but definitely feels solid. I feel like I can just go through anything while driving it. Seats are comfy. No hesitation in the throttle, the transmission shifts easily. The motor doesn’t struggle through the mountains like my 3.5 Tacoma did. You can take the top off. People move the hell out of the way when driving. The thing just looks intimidating

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For the most part no one notices our Bronco 🤷🏻‍♂️
I see people pointing and staring me down all the time. Last might I got a good laugh. There was a new sick looking Tahoe to my right at a red light. He was turning right on red and as he did he noticed me sitting there, I seen his head turn all the way around doing so he ran straight off the road and had to stop and correct himself.

Sponsored

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lots and lots of attention for sure. People posing next to it to take pictures... blowing the horn and waving while they pass by on the road... people walking up and asking if they can check it out inside....

That was something I certainly didn't expect.

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm going to open a can of worms but it's all in good fun, the following is only meant to be a joke and no way shape or form should be taken as any sort of insult to you or your family. I say again this a joke, mere ribbing between internet friends.

It's a MORE DOOR, no wonder no one notices it! If you want attention get a proper Bronco.

I say again, the preceding was only a joke, no harmful intent was intended.

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see people pointing and staring me down all the time. Last might I got a good laugh. There was a new sick looking Tahoe to my right at a red light. He was turning right on red and as he did he noticed me sitting there, I seen his head turn all the way around doing so he ran straight off the road and had to stop and correct himself.
At first I was a little bummed, but then again I hate people and don't care to talk to anyone 🤣
Sponsored