First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Patrol
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So far my buying experience has been a bit underwhelming. First I received the email from ford that time had come to convert my reservation to a order and my dealer would contact me soon. Well the next contact was from Ford again saying that the order had to be completed by Friday or I would miss out on 2021 year vehicle. So I went to the dealer and he said huh, you should have been contacted.

Anyway when I finally went to order the dealer knew very little about the vehicle. But here are a few answers to my questions.

Q1 what is the gas tank size

A1 not sure

Q2 what is the cargo area in inches behind the rear seat in the 4 door? I told the dealer I found the dimensions for the 2 door online but not the 4 door (while ford announced the cubic area it had no dimensions) I have since found the answer on the forum here

A2 it will be no bigger than the 2 door

After this I realized he knew very little and there was no use asking more questions.

As we were leaving he said ā€œGood thing you got your order in. I can see these only being available for 2 years and then rested like the raptorā€

I just shook my head and left.

What other things were you told by the dealer that has turned out to be untrue or unproven?
Sponsored

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sounds like my first dealer. I hope he gave you a good price because he wasn't working too hard for your business.

SirDapperDom

Badlands
First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 240sx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP, I'm curious why you still went with this dealer after such a lackluster interaction. Price? Are you within their allocations for a 2021 model year Bronco based on your reservation date? Do you have any constraints on your build?

Edit: I only ask these questions because I don't want you to be shocked/disappointed if/when you are in the 2022 boat like many of us.

This sounds like a typical dealer which is sad, but not surprising.

Last edited:

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Why stick with them? They obviously havenā€™t even taken the time to familiarize themselves with Fordā€™s hottest vehicle launch.

OP
OP
wigid

wigid

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Patrol
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only reason I stayed with them is by the time I received the "you have to order this week" email it was Friday (I was traveling and away most of that week). But fair question. While I did place my reservation on July 17th 2020 I dont see my 4 door Cyber orange Badlands with Sasquatch, MIC roof and high trim to be one of the first builds anyway

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully they have a nice bathroom, because the next time you go there, I would recommend spending most of your time in there.
Sponsored