• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California Think I will get a cease & desist for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluBronco

First Edition
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'76 Bronco, '86 Bronco, '08 R6, '21 FE Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I made a few stickers to put on our broncos while we wait for the new one. Just to show the Jeeps what we think of them, I think they are pretty funny. I have a few extra if anyone is interested just DM me. 6x6 vinyl decal

Ford Bronco Think I will get a cease & desist for this? 63363DC2-4DD9-4131-97E1-A3AB2616BF53
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've always wanted to put one of those "Silly boys, Jeeps are for girls." stickers on my 69 Bronco.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How about something like an image of the Jeep with the caption of "See you on the trails? Probably not" 😆💀

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One can coexist with the other, and many here own jeeps.....

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's all good and well until a Jeep needs to pull you out of a jam, but until then, it's hilarious!

Sponsored
OP
OP
BluBronco

BluBronco

First Edition
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That's all good and well until a Jeep needs to pull you out of a jam, but until then, it's hilarious!
haha yea, the world runs on irony

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I get it. And a fair amount of competition is great, and even better for customers. But bashing others for liking what they like or bragging about apples being far superior than oranges doesnt do anything positive for the offroading community. I currently envy anyone and everyone with a Jeep, fj cruiser, 4 runner, old land cruisers, k10 blazers, etc.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I made a few stickers to put on our broncos while we wait for the new one. Just to show the Jeeps what we think of them, I think they are pretty funny. I have a few extra if anyone is interested just DM me. 6x6 vinyl decal

Ford Bronco Think I will get a cease & desist for this? 63363DC2-4DD9-4131-97E1-A3AB2616BF53
can you make that Bronco piss on the jeep?

OP
OP
BluBronco

BluBronco

First Edition
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I would say that is you being a grade "A" ass.

Do you have any idea why the Bronco exists, in '66 and 2021? You may want to check into it before bashing the ones you imitate.
I am pretty sure Ford designed the more iconic parts of the Jeep Anyways.. so who is imitating who?

Sponsored

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You won't see legal action if you're not making money off of it. If you're just "giving them to friends" then there's nothing anyone can do about it.

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am pretty sure Ford designed the more iconic parts of the Jeep Anyways.. so who is imitating who?
That would be Ford imitating Jeep CJ and International Scout. Ford wanted a piece of the existing pie just like today. There you go still bein' an ASS. I guess you are one of those that cannot help it.

Status
Not open for further replies.