• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California Think I will get a cease & desist for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'm confused I thought Jeep (aka Chrysler, aka Fiat aka Stellantis) manufactured several vehicles including SUVs and crossovers.

But based on the research I see:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeep_Wrangler#:~:text=The Jeep Wrangler is a,currently in its fourth generation.
The Jeep Wrangler is a series of compact and mid-size (2-door Wrangler, and a longer wheelbase / 4-door Wrangler Unlimited) four-wheel drive off-road SUVs, manufactured by Jeep since 1986, and currently in its fourth generation

Now the above reference is based on "looking to the left" at your short bus yellow Chrysler Wrangler (based on who owned the Jeep brand in 2008)
Everyone knows that "real Jeeps" were only made by AMC. 🤏
Sponsored

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'm confused I thought Jeep (aka Chrysler, aka Fiat aka Stellantis) manufactured several vehicles including SUVs and crossovers.

But based on the research I see:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeep_Wrangler#:~:text=The Jeep Wrangler is a,currently in its fourth generation.
The Jeep Wrangler is a series of compact and mid-size (2-door Wrangler, and a longer wheelbase / 4-door Wrangler Unlimited) four-wheel drive off-road SUVs, manufactured by Jeep since 1986, and currently in its fourth generation

Now the above reference is based on "looking to the left" at your short bus yellow Chrysler Wrangler (based on who owned the Jeep brand in 2008)
Don't you know wikipedia is no kind of proper source!

It's not like you can just go on to Jeep's website and see them call it an SUV ...

https://www.jeep.com/suv.html

Ford Bronco Think I will get a cease & desist for this? Screenshot 2021-04-05 191514

okay, to be fair, it's a Compact SUV

Ford Bronco Think I will get a cease & desist for this? Screenshot 2021-04-05 191605

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands