• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California Think I will get a cease & desist for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

sports.png

This forum is full of this mentality. Making competition and bullshit where it isn't needed.

Bronco > Jeep. 2 door > 4 door. Making these exclusive clubs of superiority.

None of this matters and no one is better than anyone else and what's worse is that you think you're clever and funny by trashing someone else for liking something different than you.

Just... I don't get it. Is this high school?
Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco Think I will get a cease & desist for this? sports

This forum is full of this mentality. Making competition and bullshit where it isn't needed.

Bronco > Jeep. 2 door > 4 door. Making these exclusive clubs of superiority.

None of this matters and no one is better than anyone else and what's worse is that you think you're clever and funny by trashing someone else for liking something different than you.

Just... I don't get it. Is this high school?
So now STICKERS are offensive?

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You won't get a C&D for it, it's squarely in the Fair Use category for both logos.

But it does define you based on what you hate, not who you are. Reminds me of those childish pseudo-Calvin stickers that have been everywhere for years.

Low Hammer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Even better. Wait for the inevitable jeep style aftermarket slatted grille

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think itd be better bumper sticker layout. With the bronco kicking in the hood of a jeep outline.

Auto Paint

Outer Banks
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Expedition Platinum 2020 Volvo XC60 T6R
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A mall rated Bronco kicks a mall rated Jeep sticker.

How precious.

Bronconheimer

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2500 HD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would say that is you being a grade "A" ass.

Do you have any idea why the Bronco exists, in '66 and 2021? You may want to check into it before bashing the ones you imitate.
Ford was involved in jeep development long before the "Jeep" brand was ever created. You best learn your history.

Colt90

Badlands
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Company vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hate to be level headed and fair here, but...
This is exactly what auto manufacturers are trying to accomplish at all times. They want to gain brand-loyal customers to their products. Its not new and it works that way with any type of competition that exists. Some people will like one thing and some people will like the other thing. And for whatever reasons, they will be very passionate about their fandom. Especially when it comes to supporting their favorite versus a direct rival.

I don't personally like stickers like that, I kinda think they're stupid. But I get why they exist and its the point of having competing products.

The irony is that you can't have one without the other. And Jeep might be the Tom Brady of off road vehicles, but there will always be the NFC East of SUV's to show 'em they're not unbeatable.

Sponsored

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
So American Bantam made the first Jeep. Then willys made jeeps then ford made jeeps then Kaiser made jeeps then AMC made jeeps then Chrysler made jeeps then Mercedes made jeeps then fiat made jeeps and now Peugeot makes jeeps. I may have missed someone in the list.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The Bronco exists because that's what Ford came up with. Many years before that, Ford made "Jeeps" for the war as well.

Why don't you just go buy a Jeep and do us all a favor. You seem to want to support them so much, so go for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why don't you just go buy a Jeep and do us all a favor. You seem to want to support them so much, so go for it.

You are not to quick on the draw there I see. Look to your left.

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hate to be level headed and fair here, but...
This is exactly what auto manufacturers are trying to accomplish at all times. They want to gain brand-loyal customers to their products. Its not new and it works that way with any type of competition that exists. Some people will like one thing and some people will like the other thing. And for whatever reasons, they will be very passionate about their fandom. Especially when it comes to supporting their favorite versus a direct rival.

I don't personally like stickers like that, I kinda think they're stupid. But I get why they exist and its the point of having competing products.

The irony is that you can't have one without the other. And Jeep might be the Tom Brady of off road vehicles, but there will always be the NFC East of SUV's to show 'em they're not unbeatable.
Dear God! Please don't compare the Bronco to the NFC East!

I wouldn't want anyone or anything to be that bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.