Current vehicle is a 20 Raptor and I pushed my reservation to MY22 for the Bronco. Then I decided I might as well wait for the Warthog version, but I’m thinking that won’t be until MY23. I have an issue with patience so now I’m considering the Rubicon 392. I’ve owned many Jeeps (5 altogether (3 Wranglers)) so I’m familiar with their product. Anyone have any advice?