Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope this hasn't been answered before but a search did not indicate the answer. I have a Wildtrak reserved, but like many can't get over the lack of interior choices. For me, Sandstone is probably my least favorite color. So much so that I have considered getting Badlands just to have the black leather. The other option is to get the cloth seats and have a local shop do custom seat covers ever how you want. Sounds like a win win if your willing to wait again. Going that route will allow me to cover much of the expense for a custom interior; but at the expense of giving up power seats.

What I can't figure out is do you also give up heated seats. As it states below, getting the standard package indicates "Front Row Heated Seats" (bottom) but doesn't decipher between standard cloth and Leather. Does this mean I will get heated seats even if I don't opt for the $2,000 Leather and Power upgrade? In the end it's not the end of the world as I know they make kits to convert them to heated but I would definitely prefer a factory system.

Ford Bronco Thinking of getting cloth seats but not sure if they are heated 1606254017757
Sponsored

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope this hasn't been answered before but a search did not indicate the answer. I have a Wildtrak reserved, but like many can't get over the lack of interior choices. For me, Sandstone is probably my least favorite color. So much so that I have considered getting Badlands just to have the black leather. The other option is to get the cloth seats and have a local shop do custom seat covers ever how you want. Sounds like a win win if your willing to wait again. Going that route will allow me to cover much of the expense for a custom interior; but at the expense of giving up power seats.

What I can't figure out is do you also give up heated seats. As it states below, getting the standard package indicates "Front Row Heated Seats" (bottom) but doesn't decipher between standard cloth and Leather. Does this mean I will get heated seats even if I don't opt for the $2,000 Leather and Power upgrade? In the end it's not the end of the world as I know they make kits to convert them to heated but I would definitely prefer a factory system.

Ford Bronco Thinking of getting cloth seats but not sure if they are heated 1606254017757
you can get heated seats in a big bend which only comes with cloth so i think any seat can have heaters, except for base since its not offered at all

OP
OP
Panzer948

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model