Sponsored

Thinking of giving up my reservation because...

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Agreed...wish I could just get a soft top only. No need for a hard top clogging up my barn

And prefer the greater horsepower with a manual and crawl gear

And I didn’t see the fancy fold down tailgate thing on the build and price.

Oh and maybe a winch that is tucked away a bit more...or an 8274

Or the stupid led lights on the black diamond

Still the best off road truck to come out since I have been an adult...
BD has the base lights, not the fancy Signature Lights, same as Base and Big Bend

Aftermarket will offer a soft top ASAP
Sponsored

ILoveTacos

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have this same question.

Serious other question,

have the roof rails in my build, if I order a roof rack is the hard top easily removable? Or removable at all? Or do I have to take everything off?

mismith

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 Jeep JKU, 1992 Jeep YJ, ‘71 F100, ‘02 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Big disappointment that there’s still no soft top for the 2 door....SMH big time over that one!

And the sad thing is that it would look much better on the 2 door than on the 4. Ford just doesn’t get it I guess? I’ll keep waiting and watching....

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

maybe I just get the cheaper 4 banger bronco and be happy
Look at my join date, my garage, certifiable Bronco Junky!!! I've been planning this for years...I'm good with money....I've been READY to drop mid to upper 40's on a new SWEET Bronco, no sweat.
Unfortunately, the trim packages and allowable content do not suggest "Value" to me, and that is my thing.

You know what I'm anxious for now??? The Base Manual Sasquatch 2 door...BaseManSquatch.
Cheeep, no frills, basic ....FUN! Just like my 69 Bronco is/was.
Probably the truck Ford LEAST wants us to buy, LOL.
Value value value!! Try and restore a Classic, all do-it-yourself even, for $35 to $38k, with the driveability and offroad ability of the Squatch.

I can't WAIT to try out that new Crawler gear on 35's and 4.70's!!!! ...and the lower geared transfer case to boot!!!

Just my opinion...your mileage may vary. LOL

OP
OP
DustyBronco

DustyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All these guys with reservations higher than mine want me to let it go lol

Sponsored

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've been looking around. I've been waiting for a few years now ever since news leaked that the Bronco was coming back.

The way Ford is handling this is upsetting, to say the least. Options for one but not the other. Day of announcement not able to reserve the 1st Edition because of so-called computer problems with area Dealers. An email telling me theTop I thought I was getting is not gonna be available W/O another long Wait. I've purchased several new Fords (7-UP, Boss 302, LE, 1st year Lighting, among others) they were Limited but not that hard to order on day one of the announcements. They were delivered without surprises or ridiculous delays (I know, Covid is partly to blame)

I'm about to jump ship...Now go ahead (Not you, OP) and thank me for Maybe someone to move up a notch or give me SH!T!
You sound completely sane to me. I’m sitting on the fence to just waiting to fall one way or another.

Husker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Didn't read everything but do us all a favor and just leave. We are not here to talk u into a bronco! You want it or don't period! These kind of posts are getting ridiculous
"You want it or don't period"...Have ya ever heard of ON THE FENCE?

How about "YOU" leave this thread and in the future don't read or reply in them. People like "YOU" are Ridiculous for wasting our time having to read your Ridiculous Baby Whining & Complaining because you clicked on a thread you knew you were gonna post your BS in...

It does help to talk or discuss things with others who have a vested interest in whatever. We are here to research & seek help and justify our reasons (Pros VS Cons) to help with our ultimate decisions. If ya made up your mind to purchase, Great, then research the threads discussing everything from Models & Colors to Price, Options, Delivery Times, etc.

OP
OP
DustyBronco

DustyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For the record, I’m back on board. Probably have to sell my van to help fund the bronco :(

A007456C-2456-49DD-8537-2282E6329F0D.jpeg

mneblett

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150, 2019 Mustang GT vert, 2019 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Related tidbit, the FJ40 was not offered in the US as a softop version after 1975.
All (essentially all?) convertibles wree killed in the mid-'70's due to new Federal safety regs. Took about a decade before the manufacturers started offering them again. For some it wasn't economically viable to put compliant soft tops back on the pre-regs models, especially if the vehicle was near end-of-life.
Sponsored