First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Tacoma 1972 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hello, I am new here and have owned almost all prior Bronco Generations. A 1972 Early Bronco, a Bronco II with 33" mud tires and a 1994 that drove 260,000 miles.

I am considering ordering a 2 door base with SASQ pack but concerned about a few things since I have not seen one in person.
My wife will daily drive to work daily and in rush hour and rainy days. I will drive it as well on road trips and weekends.
1. Would the street drive be miserable with the 35" tires in the rain
2. how many people can really fit in the rear seat of a 2 door
3. Should I get an aftermarket soft top if there is one or order the OEM soft top.
4. Does the hardtop stow inside the vehicle in pieces or do you have to leave it at home.
5. If I order the MOD bumper can a winch be mounted to it.
Sponsored

Heynongman

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hello, I am new here and have owned almost all prior Bronco Generations. A 1972 Early Bronco, a Bronco II with 33" mud tires and a 1994 that drove 260,000 miles.

I am considering ordering a 2 door base with SASQ pack but concerned about a few things since I have not seen one in person.
My wife will daily drive to work daily and in rush hour and rainy days. I will drive it as well on road trips and weekends.
3. Should I get an aftermarket soft top if there is one or order the OEM soft top.
4. Does the hardtop stow inside the vehicle in pieces or do you have to leave it at home.
Just took delivery of a 2 door sasqutch.

1. Drives fine in the rain - you can also use the "slippery" goat or 4A if she's worried
2. 2 Adult wives fit comfortably in the back. Probably too tight for a lineman but normal adult size is fine.
3. I have a MIC, but bestop seems to be making a great soft-top
4. You can easily fit the front two roof panels in the back in the provided roof bag but you lose all cargo space behind the rear seats
5. A winch can be mounted to the modular bumper

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How is this even a question. From your own experience you know what a real Bronco is and how many doors they have.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I daily drive a Raptor on 35's in the PNW. Rain is not an issue with 35's. My wife will daily our 4dr Wildtrak when it comes in. Portland traffic just plain sucks. A Bronco on 35's will be a big plus. Being up high her visibility will be much better. 35's are great on the crappy Portland area roads. I see no negatives.

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

For commuting you mentioned, unless getting a lot of use from the open top, probably better to get a vehicle designed to excel on pavement.

In particular, Sas for pavement is an odd choice. How often will locking diffs and clearance etc be useful on most pavement situations.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Basesquatch is the best value. Reports are that the Squatch package rides better than stock. I have no personal experience, still waiting on mine...

Happy

Black Diamond
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CJ5, Wagoneer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For a daily driver, I am 6'2" and would grow tired if I did not have steps.
The SAS is just too tall to crawl into everyday.

Rear seat is OK to get onto. Roomier than many expect. But, let me be honest. if the person has bad knees, can't bend, or is wide in the caboose a 2 door would be difficult forregular use. I can get in and it is room enough for a short ride.

My daughter is 5'4" and probably what most would call medium wide and she gets in and fits fine in the back. The being wide part is more a concern for getting in than for sitting.

Happy

Black Diamond
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CJ5, Wagoneer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
BTW we are putting 4WP steps on tomorrow and will up date my picture.

OP
OP

Jorgem2

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Tacoma 1972 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks for the replies!