Sponsored

Thinking of ordering a Polaris RZR Pro XP 1000 while I wait for another year for my Bronco

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am a Granger client who still is at least a year away from delivery. July 2020 res, like #330 in the line at Granger. Thinking second half of 2023. Bought a lake house and the community allows for UTV’s to be driven on city streets with the right permit. Will take it off road as well.

Thinking about buying a Polaris rzr xp 1000 Rockford Fosgate limited edition to have some fun on road/ off road while I wait.

Curious what any current SXS owners think. They are pricey but look fun. And I am tired of waiting for another toy. Thoughts?

Thanks for any feedback.

Sean
Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am a Granger client who still is at least a year away from delivery. July 2020 res, like #330 in the line at Granger. Thinking second half of 2023. Bought a lake house and the community allows for UTV’s to be driven on city streets with the right permit. Will take it off road as well.

Thinking about buying a Polaris rzr xp 1000 Rockford Fosgate limited edition to have some fun on road/ off road while I wait.

Curious what any current SXS owners think. They are pricey but look fun. And I am tired of waiting for another toy. Thoughts?

Thanks for any feedback.

Sean
Get a Canam instead only thing I like about Polaris are there snowmobiles the Honda talon is a real nice machine too Polaris looks good but always hear they have problems from the Polaris forums

bluesun68

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
raptor, velar, f-type
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They are so much more fun than road vehicles. Your Bronco may be a let down after driving it around for a year.

Solfive

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Thinking of ordering a Polaris RZR Pro XP 1000 while I wait for another year for my Bronco 17AF570D-326E-47C1-B633-4910C71F1AB5
I did exactly this a year ago and haven’t regretted it for a second. It’s helped the bronco wait, day 1 reservation, be much more tolerable. In regards to canam vs Polaris, you’ll find problems with both just like jeep vs bronco. I’m happy to say I haven’t had any issues with mine.

Reactions: MJJ

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Thinking of ordering a Polaris RZR Pro XP 1000 while I wait for another year for my Bronco 17AF570D-326E-47C1-B633-4910C71F1AB5
I did exactly this a year ago and haven’t regretted it for a second. It’s helped the bronco wait, day 1 reservation, be much more tolerable. In regards to canam vs Polaris, you’ll find problems with both just like jeep vs bronco. I’m happy to say I haven’t had any issues with mine.
That’s a real nice razor congrats . It’s a shame there so friggin expensive almost as much as a new vehicle . I was looking at the new Polaris snowmobiles with the boost there 20000 lol id love a side bye side but there just to damn expensive

Sponsored

Solfive

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s a real nice razor congrats . It’s a shame there so friggin expensive almost as much as a new vehicle . I was looking at the new Polaris snowmobiles with the boost there 20000 lol id love a side bye side but there just to damn expensive
Thanks! You’re right they’ve gotten out of control as far as cost is concerned. I remember in 2007/8 ish when SxS’s started showing up I thought my friend was insane for spending 9k on one when I could go everywhere he did on a couple thousand dollar quad lol. Now you’re at least double and sometimes triple that price.

OP
OP
MJJ

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for the feedback. Need to see what the allocation and wait to get one is now

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
...to have some fun on road/ off road while I wait.

For short distance treks (less than a tank of gas) through rough terrain a sxs is probably better than a jeep or bronco. If you want an open off-road experience and you want to drive rather than ride, a sxs will take you almost anywhere and very comfortably.

They're easy to make road legal here, and so are quads. I grew up on dirt bikes and have been moving to bigger equipment as I get old and have more aches. Bronco could have been the next step up, but I might build a tube chassis buggy instead.

Reactions: MJJ

Realtalk214

Outer Banks
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 karma 2014 m6 2019 model x 2022 Defender
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I recently bought a 2024 Polaris Ranger 1000 EPS because I needed something reliable for both work around my property and some fun off-roading. It cost me $15,499, and it's been great for the versatility and power it offers, especially when I have tasks that require moving through different terrains.

If you're looking for something that can handle both street driving and off-road adventures, the Polaris RZR Pro XP 1000 could be a good fit. They are indeed pricey, but the enjoyment and utility might justify the cost, especially when you're eager for some outdoor fun. Just make sure it meets your needs for both road and off-road use. If you want to see where I got mine and check out their options, you can see here.
Sponsored

Last edited: