stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I remember years ago there was a guy who parked in the same parking lot as me at work who had a ratty old mazda 626 with a personalized plate that said "Mazda"

Like, dude... your car already says mazda on it, why did you pay more to have it there a 2nd time.

This Bronco plate reminds me of that level of dumb.
Maybe he has memory issues. So if he forgets what kind of vehicle he has he can always just look at the plate ?
Sponsored

Wildfire1

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 GMC 4X4 / 2012 Mustang convert
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What a friggen big bunch of babies. The person bought themselves a Bronco that belongs to them and wants to make it his or her own and you inconsiderate immature fools come in here on a public forum and tear him or her up.
For the love of God grow the ____ Up.

You think your all so perfect. What a joke. Each and everyone of you are assholes for doing this. šŸ¤¬

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What a friggen big bunch of babies. The person bought themselves a Bronco that belongs to them and wants to make it his or her own and you inconsiderate immature fools come in here on a public forum and tear him or her up.

You think your all so perfect. What a joke. Each and everyone of you are assholes for doing this. šŸ¤¬
P-A-U-L is a weird way to spell Karen, no?

OP
OP
Drinxxs04

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

yup Iā€™m an asshole and I know it. And criticism and not being so sensitive is where our country needs to get back too. So yes when I see this monstrosity Iā€™m going to say wtf did you do to your car.

Sponsored

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Relax bro, everyone is entitled (you seem more than most) to their opinion. Forums are for discussing opinions. If you don't agree, state that and move on. Simple. You can now reply with some witty knowledge you have and attempt to cut me down.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yup Iā€™m an asshole and I know it. And criticism and not being so sensitive is where our country needs to get back too. So yes when I see this monstrosity Iā€™m going to say wtf did you do to your car.
I'm with you and my mantra is, "Fuck your feelings"

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Whoever created this thread needs to know the difference between "whoever" and "whomever" and "their" and "there". šŸ˜‰

Just getting a little dig in on a fellow Velocity Blue Bronco owner. šŸ˜€

Sponsored

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

ā€˜Merica

Life, Liberty and your Pursuit of Happiness can be a real bitch some times

I hope that Bronco owner is Happy and God Bless their Little Heart

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Maybe heā€™s a rodeo calf roper??

Ford Bronco This Bronco needs to be taken from the owner A0D61643-6E3C-49C4-8628-618F0D2F1825

Amcap76

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F250, 2019 GT-350, 2004 Jeep LJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I went out for a fall hike with my family and caught a glimpse of a velocity blue Bronco. With having a 2 door velocity blue myself I was intrigued and was wondering what mods they did. Then I parked near it and wanted to revoke this persons bronco owner status and give it to someone who has been waiting so longā€¦..needed to share the WTF moment with everyone here.

yes the bronco is crooked at I donā€™t even know what angle lol

Ford Bronco This Bronco needs to be taken from the owner A0D61643-6E3C-49C4-8628-618F0D2F1825

Ford Bronco This Bronco needs to be taken from the owner FF53271E-1521-4B88-95F0-6125C7559786

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fucking spare deletes drive me nuts... why the hell would you want to NOT have a spare? Doesn't even look good which I know is subjective but it takes away from your vehicles functionality. Spending money to make your vehicle less useful to me is mind blowing.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.