NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So maybe I could as conflating the two concepts - but those notified today of their builds were the lucky few that hit the lottery to get a skip the line pass. However, separate from that, Day 1 reservation holders have NOT heard anything, but may hear something in the next week or two.

Do I have that right?
@ZackDanger know it all lol
I donā€™t believe everyone who has received intel today were given prioritization by the dealer. Some were just contacted earlier than expected.
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So maybe I could as conflating the two concepts - but those notified today of their builds were the lucky few that hit the lottery to get a skip the line pass. However, separate from that, Day 1 reservation holders have NOT heard anything, but may hear something in the next week or two.

Do I have that right?
@ZackDanger know it all lol
Ford Bronco This is how many Priority Order slots were allotted to dealers 1618437408216

BrianBormes

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Powerstroke Bronco, Cummins Bronco, LS Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine said they knew nothing about it....
That why I asked initially, seems like many dealers say they didn't get one and took it for themselves or their salesmen.

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,ā€˜21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Itā€™s at the top of your Order Summary your dealer provided you.

Ford Bronco This is how many Priority Order slots were allotted to dealers 1618437408216

(Iā€™m assuming this is the part where you say ā€œi didnā€™t get one of thoseā€ and then I say ā€œyou should ask your dealer for itā€ and then you say ā€œmy dealer hasnā€™t done any communicating with me, I had to reach out to them to place my orderā€ and then someone else jumps in and says ā€œyeah, there sure are a lot of lousy dealers out thereā€)
Thank you! I will be contacting my dealer for one

Sponsored

DrStrange

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Ford F100, Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did every dealer get a priority slot, or did some smaller town dealers get nothing?
I ordered mine from a small dealer in a small town and they got one (I think they had 7 or 8 broncos allocated total). They called me today and told me they decided to give me the priority allocation because I was so enthusiastic about the Bronco when they talked to me :) Woot!

Mama_Dropt_Me

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just so Iā€™m understanding this correctly - my dealer got one priority order from the looks of the OP, does that mean one of the previously existing orders is given that priority, or can they add one additional order that is, by default, the priority order.

Just curious because my dealer has an allocation of 2, of which I am numero uno.

OP
OP

FFRMach

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Car
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just so Iā€™m understanding this correctly - my dealer got one priority order from the looks of the OP, does that mean one of the previously existing orders is given that priority, or can they add one additional order that is, by default, the priority order.

Just curious because my dealer has an allocation of 2, of which I am numero uno.
These arent additional orders. These are just to prioritize whichever order the dealer decides.

Sponsored

BrianBormes

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Powerstroke Bronco, Cummins Bronco, LS Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
These arent additional orders. These are just to prioritize whichever order the dealer decides.
What if the dealer sucks and never pays attention to anything and didn't put an order in the priority spot, does the system automatically take a random order from that dealer, or do they just not get a priority order?

Mama_Dropt_Me

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got it. Thatā€™s what I figured but wanted to double check. So, in theory (and probably in practice as well), my dealer could be telling me that Iā€™m number one on their list of two, when order number 2 could be their priority order... and technically they would not be lying.

Itā€™s at least good to know that I have a 50% chance of being their priority order.

OP
OP

FFRMach

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Car
Your Bronco Model
Base
What if the dealer sucks and never pays attention to anything and didn't put an order in the priority spot, does the system automatically take a random order from that dealer, or do they just not get a priority order?
They should have been contacted by the rep in their area. They should have emailed their rep with the order #s they wanted to apply the priority to. If they tell you there was no such thing you weren't prioritized and they either gave it so someone else or used for themselves.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs