First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Way to piss off people who have been waiting and waiting, let a few well connected people skip the line and make this whole ordeal a bigger joke than its already been. This is why foreign makers are creeping up. Ford has literally 2 cool vehicles (Bronco and GT) they give priority to people who will flip em or stash them away.
Sponsored

RonM0710

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge; Suz. XL7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I checked with my salesman and he advised me my dealer rewarded their #1 salesman by making his Bronco order THE PRIORITY PRDER. Now I go back to waiting.

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I checked with my salesman and he advised me my dealer rewarded their #1 salesman by making his Bronco order THE PRIORITY PRDER. Now I go back to waiting.
Wow, that's fucked up. He should have lied and just said it had already been awarded to another customer.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It just gets better and better right folks.

I dont know what’s more ridiculous. That they gave the top salesman the priority or that they actually admitted it. What would be real cool is we find out he’s a Late reservation.

Sponsored

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was under the understanding that the highest priority a dealer can assign was Priority Code 10..... Anything lower would be done by Ford.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Life is to short to worry or fret over things that we have no control over. Someday my Bronco will come ( delayed until 2022) , but someday it will come.

MadMac

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A name change from Ford to Fraud would be appropriate. The reservation priority was promoted throughout the entire development, reservation and order process and now it’s screw you to the customer. Fits right in with their new wokeness....

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Odd because in the other thread, I swear one member said his dealership got 11 priority slots. My math is bad but pretty sure 11 is higher than the 1 or 2 max Ford is claiming.

Migs1313

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Odd because in the other thread, I swear one member said his dealership got 11 priority slots. My math is bad but pretty sure 11 is higher than the 1 or 2 max Ford is claiming.
Someone did say that but most of us think he wasn't sure what he was talking about and the he is really getting 11 allocations

Sponsored

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It’s at the top of your Order Summary your dealer provided you.

1618436693391.png

(I’m assuming this is the part where you say “i didn’t get one of those” and then I say “you should ask your dealer for it” and then you say “my dealer hasn’t done any communicating with me, I had to reach out to them to place my order” and then someone else jumps in and says “yeah, there sure are a lot of lousy dealers out there”)

I got a copy when mine was converted from a reservation to an order. Like @ZackDanger , mine says Priority 19. Mine is a First Edition though. The sales manager said that since the FE is 21MY only, Ford is "on the clock" to get those out sooner rather than later, but has no idea how that will affect timing right now, but he is checking to find out what he can for me by EOD today.

CHorn22

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, that's fucked up. He should have lied and just said it had already been awarded to another customer.
It just gets better and better right folks.

I dont know what’s more ridiculous. That they gave the top salesman the priority or that they actually admitted it. What would be real cool is we find out he’s a Late reservation.
I'm not really sure why you guys are so annoyed by this... I'd rather the dealer reward someone who's actively helping us all get our broncos than a random customer that does high volume Ford buying for a business...

It shows that the salesman is literally buying what they're selling. If anything I see this as a positive. Idk, maybe is the salesman in me that relates (tech not cars) but I have no problem with this

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm not really sure why you guys are so annoyed by this... I'd rather the dealer reward someone who's actively helping us all get our broncos than a random customer that does high volume Ford buying for a business...

It shows that the salesman is literally buying what they're selling. If anything I see this as a positive. Idk, maybe is the salesman in me that relates (tech not cars) but I have no problem with this
Not trying to start an argument here and your entitled to your opinion of course, but ethically it's complete BS. Putting employees over customers is not only bad business in this case it's a direct benefit to the Dealer. Awarding their top sales person priority I imagine retains them for some time in and industry with incredible turnover. As well as motivates the other sales people for the next priority MY22 program when Ford sneaks that in.

I'm in sales as well. Financial sales to be specific. We're held to a standard(as a fiduciary) that puts you out of work and in jail if you or the business comes before customers interests. And that's how it should be.

Guess I'm old school (but not that old:)). I used to bag groceries as a teenager and learned real early it's about putting customers first not employees. The store had a massive parking lot and the store manager required all employees to park way down the hill on the last three rows of the lot. Why? Because the stores customers deserved the closest parking spots, not the employees. Wish there was more of that in this world.

My.02

CHorn22

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not trying to start an argument here and your entitled to your opinion of course, but ethically it's complete BS. Putting employees over customers is not only bad business in this case it's a direct benefit to the Dealer. Awarding their top sales person priority I imagine retains them for some time in and industry with incredible turnover. As well as motivates the other sales people for the next priority MY22 program when Ford sneaks that in.

I'm in sales as well. Financial sales to be specific. We're held to a standard(as a fiduciary) that puts you out of work and in jail if you or the business comes before customers interests. And that's how it should be.

Guess I'm old school (but not that old:)). I used to bag groceries as a teenager and learned real early it's about putting customers first not employees. The store had a massive parking lot and the store manager required all employees to park way down the hill on the last three rows of the lot. Why? Because the stores customers deserved the closest parking spots, not the employees. Wish there was more of that in this world.

My.02
That's fair. I guess it comes down to perspective as far as how a dealer decides to run their business.

When push comes to shove, we were all hoping to get the email/call that ours had been picked for Priority 1. But even without other considerations, the vast majority were going to be passed over and disappointed because there was 1 more bronco in front of ours.

This seemed like a dealer's discretion type of thing so I am okay with the dealers using it as such.

🤝

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So what is to stop a dealer from allocating this 1-2 to themselves or an associate and after they title it, selling it back to the dealer and putting it on the used lot for big markup?
Sponsored