Sponsored

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dealer management will likely use that priority for themselves.
Half of the salesman at my dealership have ordered a bronco. Going to be interesting how it shakes out.
Sponsored

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For all this wait time and launch craziness, even more for me since i am trading in next year, these Broncos better be well worth it lol
I've seen, sat in and closely inspected 2 badlands.......well worth the wait in my opinion

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For all this wait time and launch craziness, even more for me since i am trading in next year, these Broncos better be well worth it lol
I've seen, sat in and closely inspected 2 badlands.......well worth the wait in my opinion
Itā€™s at the top of your Order Summary your dealer provided you.

1618436693391.png

(Iā€™m assuming this is the part where you say ā€œi didnā€™t get one of thoseā€ and then I say ā€œyou should ask your dealer for itā€ and then you say ā€œmy dealer hasnā€™t done any communicating with me, I had to reach out to them to place my orderā€ and then someone else jumps in and says ā€œyeah, there sure are a lot of lousy dealers out thereā€)
That's exactly what happened to me. I've had to contact my dealer all along the way. It's like pulling teeth to get a straight answer

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I better get my FE sooner than later or I'm going to get really angry. You don't want to see me when I get angry...
Is your Bronco white by chance?šŸ˜‚

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I checked with my salesman and he advised me my dealer rewarded their #1 salesman by making his Bronco order THE PRIORITY PRDER. Now I go back to waiting.
That's bullshit. Customer loyalty is no more a thing. If my dealership does that to me( I've bought 4 vehicles from them) I'll be pissed. With this shit going on I just as well be a my22

Sponsored

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Excludes First Edition. More like Last Edition.

Is that 3,104 a real number or just to show how the process works?
YEAH.......GET THOSE MOTHERF'ERS OUT OF THE WAY......they're tying up 7000 orders, cutting in line, and expecting their Bronco's with a tiara on top! Those.......Bassssstards.........wait:unsure:, thats one of mine?!:whistle::rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's bullshit. Customer loyalty is no more a thing. If my dealership does that to me( I've bought 4 vehicles from them) I'll be pissed. With this shit going on I just as well be a my22
Isn't that salesman technically a customer as well?

Just a ford mega fan with their dream job?

;)

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a feeling that a lot of the dealer employee vehicles will end up in the showroom, with one of those "Vehicle not for sale" signs, until dealer units can be ordered and arrive in '22 or '23. Get the employee to park inside when at work, and give people something to slobber over since the only units they may get will be one or two mannequins, which will be sold off as soon as able. I could be wrong, but who knows.

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

;)
I have no problem if their res # is ahead of mine but it sucks that all of us have been anticipating this for so long that it sucks to be moved down in order.

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Way to piss off people who have been waiting and waiting, let a few well connected people skip the line and make this whole ordeal a bigger joke than its already been. This is why foreign makers are creeping up. Ford has literally 2 cool vehicles (Bronco and GT) they give priority to people who will flip em or stash them away.

There have been many posts in these threads of guys who have stated they got priority and they are just average dudes with no relationship to the dealer other than placing their order there.

Last edited:

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, that's f***ed up. He should have lied and just said it had already been awarded to another customer.
Seriously. They lie all of the time and pick the one time that they should have lied and decide to tell the truth? :LOL:

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

;)
I shouldnā€™t be surprised anymore but itā€™s shocking how many car salesman know very little about cars in general and their products in particular. I canā€™t think of another line of work where you can get by like that. There are some good dealer / gear heads out there but theyā€™re few and far between.

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It seems one dealer in Calgary awarded their own Priority order for a customer giveaway:

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Way to piss off people who have been waiting and waiting, let a few well connected people skip the line and make this whole ordeal a bigger joke than its already been. This is why foreign makers are creeping up. Ford has literally 2 cool vehicles (Bronco and GT) they give priority to people who will flip em or stash them away.
I want to agree with you because you're mostly right, but Ford literally sued people for reselling their GTs too soon.

Almost a shame they won't do that for the Bronco.

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This morning spoke with the New Car Manager at our Ford Dealer -
The info sounds encouraging -

He says they were allocated 71 orders for this quarter - ending June 30 -

Out of the 71, only 2 were assigned last week, and then 10 more this week -

So that leaves 59 allocations still to be assigned this quarter -
Keeping our fingers crossed - maybe we'll get that phone call - with our order assigned soon -

He says they only have 196 confirmed orders for MY21 -
So subtract 71 for this quarter - that leaves only 125 orders yet to be assigned next quarter -

Their allocation for next quarter could be more than 125 ?
So that would mean all of their confirmed MY21 orders would be assigned before the end of the next quarter - ending Sept 30 -
Wow, those are great numbers. Is the dealer a large/high volume dealer? My dealer won't tell me how many allocations or total reservations they have, so I'm trying to get an idea of how many allocations big dealers have so I can try to extrapolate.
Sponsored