Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm with you. My hard top has been off my Jeep like 3 or 4 times in 26 years. Twice was to replace the dash speakers.

Now...the doors on the other hand...hell yeah. I take those off all the time. I'll do it even more if they're easily stored on board.
I keep sayin' I will be taking the top off all the time but I never really owned a vehicle with a removable top. Closest thing was in high school I had a Honda delSol. I would take the targa top off that all the time when I would leave school. Can't tell ya how many times I burned myself try to get that in the trunk (it was a black car )
Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I feel like I'm on an island by myself. Am I the only one here who thinks the top off look (this includes Jeeps) is just awful looking? I can kinda get the doors off thing, but roof off just looks incomplete.
Has to have bik(m)ini top.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I feel like I'm on an island by myself. Am I the only one here who thinks the top off look (this includes Jeeps) is just awful looking? I can kinda get the doors off thing, but roof off just looks incomplete.
Seriously @dangerzone79 it's NEVER been a look thing. It's just a Bronco thing, they always had the removable roofs (as you know I'm sure).

I used to take off my FSB's just cuz I could and back then they looked so weird that everyone stared at you.

And personally mine would be on 99% of the time just cuz I like a/c more than open air,

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I keep sayin' I will be taking the top off all the time but I never really owned a vehicle with a removable top. Closest thing was in high school I had a Honda delSol. I would take the targa top off that all the time when I would leave school. Can't tell ya how many times I burned myself try to get that in the trunk (it was a black car )
quite possibly the worst car ad i have ever seen

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

quite possibly the worst car ad i have ever seen
Holy crap that is funny!!! I can't believe I never saw that before ?

Sponsored

2001 escape

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Escape XLT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
For me top on 100%, hopefully insulated. All my old ringing ears need is some dirtbag on a rice-cycle to zip on by with the doors or top off.

Superds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I believe my wife called it hideous (or maybe it was fugly) yesterday when I showed her the top off picture.

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I actually think it looks a little better. To me it looks lighter, nimbler and more fun.
IMO it looks way better then 2d Wranglers straight down angled cage. The four door Wrangler looks good with it angled and now for the same reason the Bronco looks good to me too.
Thatā€™s the one thing I donā€™t like about the design is how straight up and down the back top is on the Bronco. Looks too much like Jeep. Needs a bit more of a fast back look.

Sponsored

Escape_Artist

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

j_marinelli