Carreratime

Wildtrak
First Name
Steven
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just sold 1984 Bronco. Going to buy the new Bronco 4-door. Currently have 1968 Alfa Romeo Giulia Super, 2018 Jaguar XFS Wagon, 2014 Lexus CT200h, 2001 HD Heritage Classic
Vehicle Showcase
Was just playing with the cream color grill on the orange Bronco. Adding a body colored bezel like the early Bronco helps the grill proportions. One of the first things I'll be doing if it's not offered.

2021 Bronco.jpg
Advertisement

Paint

First Name
Jack
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Vehicle Showcase
Was just playing with the cream color grill on the orange Bronco. Adding a body colored bezel like the early Bronco helps the grill proportions. One of the first things I'll be doing if it's not offered.

2021 Bronco.jpg
Hell yeah.

That would work really well with the blues too.

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Clubs

2021 Bronco.jpg
Get yourself some white wheels and you’ll have yourself one kick ass creamsicle.

Shane

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser and 2001 F250 SD 4WD 7.3l
Vehicle Showcase
I don’t think I’ll be able to control myself at the dealership. Man I hate being in debt, but I see a lot of that in my near future. Fortunately, the Woman is ok with whatever I wanna do.
Bronco-wise, that is.

dgorsett

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon, F250, Mustang, Explorer
Clubs

Seriously @dangerzone79 it's NEVER been a look thing. It's just a Bronco thing, they always had the removable roofs (as you know I'm sure).

I used to take off my FSB's just cuz I could and back then they looked so weird that everyone stared at you.

And personally mine would be on 99% of the time just cuz I like a/c more than open air,
One good thing about the old FSB: being able to remove the rear roof section, they do look cool. Now the new Bronco should have the ability to mix and match what is removed...cool.

dangerzone79

Wildtrak
First Name
O- -O
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Cone of Shame
Clubs

Seriously @dangerzone79 it's NEVER been a look thing. It's just a Bronco thing, they always had the removable roofs (as you know I'm sure).

I used to take off my FSB's just cuz I could and back then they looked so weird that everyone stared at you.

And personally mine would be on 99% of the time just cuz I like a/c more than open air,
Yeah I've had a couple of 79's and never had em off once.

dangerzone79

Wildtrak
First Name
O- -O
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Cone of Shame
Clubs

I actually think it looks a little better. To me it looks lighter, nimbler and more fun.
IMO it looks way better then 2d Wranglers straight down angled cage. The four door Wrangler looks good with it angled and now for the same reason the Bronco looks good to me too.
That’s the one thing I don’t like about the design is how straight up and down the back top is on the Bronco. Looks too much like Jeep. Needs a bit more of a fast back look.
Yeah I'm very much hoping aftermarket has fastback hard tops soon.

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Clubs

Yeah I'm very much hoping aftermarket has fastback hard tops soon.
Same. It would be perfect with that. Maybe the soft too will give it more that look but I don’t like leaving soft tops alone.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
I feel like I'm on an island by myself. Am I the only one here who thinks the top off look (this includes Jeeps) is just awful looking? I can kinda get the doors off thing, but roof off just looks incomplete.
If you are looking at your Bronco or Jeep with the top off then you are doing it wrong ;). Its not about what it looks like its about how it feels. Wind in your hair, all the visibility your brain can handle, the ability to reach out and touch the trail like you were walking through it. If riding a motorcycle is the closest thing you can do to experience what its like to have wheels for legs, topless is the next best thing. The look is a byproduct of the function of freedom, it doesnt need approval of the eyes that gaze upon it. It is elemental.

Advertisement

Advertisement