Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not surprise, its interior is a lot bigger than its outer appearance suggests.

It would have been cool to see the Bronco Sport continue along the lines of the Honda Element's concept of utility instead of the ruggedness sell, but I can see since it has the Bronco nameplate plus with the huge draw in the outdoors/adventure image nowadays, it wouldn't make a big splash in today's market if it did go that direction. Maybe as another new Ford model?
I really think combining the two is what the sweet spot is for these new small adventure vehicles. Something fun, a little capable and usable for small adventures that a good on gas for daily driving.
Sponsored

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are a few people who turned em into pop up campers that they rent out here on Maui.
They have some out here in California too. I’ve always wanted one.

Btw aloha. I grew up on Maui. 20 years. Bought my first vehicle there. A Maui cruiser, rusted Bronco2 for a $150. Mobbed that thing all over the cain fields there and a few trips to Hana. Great times ?

Last edited:

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The takeaways I get from this photo are three things;

1. The blue line, is a window fram rail attached to cage is the doors can be frameless.
2. The green circle, is where it looks to be a speaker. I don’t know why else it would get wide there.
3. The red circle, I think it’s just the center console or just something we are seeing inside the vehicle. I don’t think that’s the door tubes we’ve heard about. You can clearly see the passanger seat through the sand. I’d feel we would be able to see these tubes better if they indeed were there.

Also I wonder what the black cross member is exactly. I also like that the cage is paint matching.
671F0D9C-AF13-4FF7-98EE-1997721D45CE.jpeg
Guessing...but...Green circle is more likely rear seat belt mounts.

I'd rather it be speakers lol

oho21

Wildtrak
First Name
Ohanis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen Beetle turbo 2012
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
At this point the only reason I'm waiting for the reveal is to see all the features, trims, and all the internal stuff since I'm guessing we all have a pretty good idea of how the car will look like in general (minus the options for bumpers, wheels, colors, etc)

Sponsored

Streetfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here's my quick and dirty attempt:

With white grill and sans tie downs
Ford Bronco This is It! 2021 Bronco With Top Off, Doors Removed, Sand In tenor

With white grill, white roll cage, white fenders, and sans tie downs

Blueish turquoise

Blueish turquoise with white grill and sans tie downs

Blueish turquoise with white grill, white roll cage, white fenders, and sans tie downs
It looks so much better without the tie downs, but unfortunately, it seems like they are standard based on the pics I've seen

BdubBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD SQUATCH
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here's my quick and dirty attempt:

With white grill and sans tie downs

With white grill, white roll cage, white fenders, and sans tie downs

Blueish turquoise

Blueish turquoise with white grill and sans tie downs

Blueish turquoise with white grill, white roll cage, white fenders, and sans tie downs
You got me

2047CA6A-E185-4D99-9E12-A7AD05BF71DC.jpeg

6EA13488-32BC-45A2-A1BD-EC72EB0852CE.jpeg

Sponsored

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I say this as a previous FJ Cruiser owner. If you think this looks anything like an FJ Cruiser, you need to visit your optometrist ASAP.
Really the only thing matching is the size and the round headlights.

Also on the headlight subject, I'm slightly worried about these not being projectors. Because I owned two FJ's and I couldn't tell you how many times I was flashed by high beams because they thought I had my high beams on. Those big round lights just looked like the highs were on. I had semi trucks move over behind me on the highway and follow me with their high beams on to make a point. But I'm not an idiot and I have my mirrors set up correctly so it never actually effected me. It was still annoying.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really the only thing matching is the size and the round headlights.

Also on the headlight subject, I'm slightly worried about these not being projectors. Because I owned two FJ's and I couldn't tell you how many times I was flashed by high beams because they thought I had my high beams on. Those big round lights just looked like the highs were on. I had semi trucks move over behind me on the highway and follow me with their high beams on to make a point. But I'm not an idiot and I have my mirrors set up correctly so it never actually effected me. It was still annoying.
Im assuming these are LED headlights... which meet or exceed the performance of projectors.
I had the anemic halogens on my Jeep and swapped them out for JW Speaker LEDs and they surpass projectors I’ve had on other vehicles.
Also, if everyone thought your high beams were on, it sounds like you needed to re-aim your headlights.

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It looks so much better without the tie downs, but unfortunately, it seems like they are standard based on the pics I've seen
The aftermarket will most likely offer color match replacement part for these. Just saying....

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im assuming these are LED headlights... which meet or exceed the performance of projectors.
I had the anemic halogens on my Jeep and swapped them out for JW Speaker LEDs and they surpass projectors I’ve had on other vehicles.
Also, if everyone thought your high beams were on, it sounds like you needed to re-aim your headlights.
It's not about brightness as much as projectors keep the beam down. And it was both FJ's I had and several other people that I knew with them that had the same issue with people flashing them. It was the design, not the angle.
Sponsored