Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

be good to drop it for vert challenged folks to get in/out.

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can actually see some practical value to this. It's not like some mute donkey of a Rice Boy cutting the springs on his Honduh to lower it, screwing up the handling just because he thinks it looks cool.

Even if I had no reason to want anything other than standard height when actually driving, I could see the value of being able to lower the vehicle to get in and out of it more easily; and raise it up to a proper height to drive it.

I have to assume that this setup is pretty expensive, and that there would be concerns about reliability, how it might affect handling, and how it might affect the warranty, and perhaps other concerns as well. If not for such cost and concerns, if such a modification was easily and cheaply available enough, I might consider it. My wife, @Seanette, is not very tall, and her legs are not very long; and certainly she could benefit from the vehicle being lowered so that she can more easily get in and out of it. I'm taller, with longer legs, but my legs don't work quite as well now as they did before I broke one of them a few years ago, so I also would not mind such a feature to make it easier for me to get in and out.

Ford Bronco This is just not right. Lowered (Bagged) Bronco 20190906_132042_Ankle1W400

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have dreamed of an adjustable supsension for years. However I just dont see how this can safely do it. It says it keeps the bilsteins, but how is that considering its a coil over setup? Also with air springs the the spring rate is lowered with air pressure. So when lowered( a position desired for its low COG for handling) the suspension will be all marshmellowy. Alternatively it might be too hard when pumped up to full lift height(which is a impressive 3") for clearance. I think what I really want to do is a hydraulic adjustable coil-over top mount.

Sponsored

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Shit like this is how you summon Whistlin' Diesel.

Dillhole

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's just on bags and aired out for the pic. At least it's not body dropped laying frame.
Sponsored