First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I canā€™t believe Ford forgot about cup holders! Iā€™m so upset! Look at Subaru!

Ford Bronco This is not a cup holder! road-trip-legs-blue-jean-600w-1338722003
In any senecio 14 is the absolute maximum an non bus should have and thatā€™s still excessive.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You all must be too young!

Ford Bronco This is not a cup holder! road-trip-legs-blue-jean-600w-1338722003
Neither vehicle in my avatar has cupholders šŸ˜‰

I've long since learned to steer, work a clutch, shift, hold a drink and talk on the phone all at the same time šŸ˜‚

Ford Bronco This is not a cup holder! octopus-many-construction-tools-d-render-octopus-many-construction-tools-d-render-168160436

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

As someone who's driven old German cars for the last decade or so, I don't see the big deal. I have an aftermarket center console in my E30 that has two flimsy-ass cupholders, and two factory flimsy-ass cup holders in my Z4.

That said, my Ranger's cupholders are usually full of everything except cups. Of course, that's not my fault....

Sponsored

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I canā€™t believe Ford forgot about cup holders! Iā€™m so upset! Look at Subaru!

Ford Bronco This is not a cup holder! octopus-many-construction-tools-d-render-octopus-many-construction-tools-d-render-168160436
How often does ā€œthis crewā€ have to stop for a restroom?
#lattaLattes

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haha. So include a cushiony arm rest in the middle that gets pushed up when you have a third person! Include cup holders there ! Not very unique. Haha.

Like I said, there must be a functional reason they decided to avoid this.
Ford already thought of this but for some inexplicable reason it is only available with leather.

Ford Bronco This is not a cup holder! 1614555397585

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Starting to wonder how society survived in the days before vehicles had any cupholders at all.
We didnā€™t need cup holders back then because we chugged our beer cans in one fast motion and then threw the cans out the windows.

we didnā€™t bother with people holders, either. It was quite common to fins that the seatbelts were buried deep into the crevice between the seat bottom and the seat back.

in fact, the kids were welcome to ride in the back of a station wagon hatch, rolling around with the G-forces as the car turned right or left.

and the floor of a car was often enough Swiss cheese as the road salt would devour the non-galvanized sheet metal. You could see right through the floor and watch the road passing by underneath your feet.

Ah, good times, good times.

Sponsored

Dane

Black Diamond
First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500/1966 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What does it matter!!! Why are we talking about cup holders. I clicked on this thinking there was something interesting about the cupholders... But to my surprise, it was a thread complaining about cupholders! Who cares, we're finally getting a Bronco!