First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Caught this on Facebook, it’s by far the worst dealer yet.

Ford Bronco This is the worst dealer I have seen yet 9D4CEFEF-8050-49B3-A6D4-4D8B70444BEB

Update**************
Update:

Spoke to Greg and eventually to my salesman. Tidelands has offered my truck at the original agreed upon price of MSRP. I will be going to pick it up tomorrow. Thank you to each person here and on FB who helped fight for me. I would never have made it this far without all of you.

If anyone needs tips or help with their own issues, please message me on Facebook and Ill gladly make sure we work on an outcome that Ford can't always help with.

Thank you again,
Tom
Sponsored

Last edited:

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Even with Ford going back and forth with the dealer, they still didn't budge? That crazy. Not saying that they would roll over, but if Mike L and the actual Ford team have tried to talk to them and they refused, they are just one of those dealerships people should avoid.

So sorry to hear that you got screwed out of your FE though. Have you decided if you are going to take Mike's offer to prioritize a new order?

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

25K ADM, right of first refusal, and no sale for 24 months?????? That is beyond absurd.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Even with Ford going back and forth with the dealer, they still didn't budge? That crazy. Not saying that they would roll over, but if Mike L and the actual Ford team have tried to talk to them and they refused, they are just one of those dealerships people should avoid.

So sorry to hear that you got screwed out of your FE though. Have you decided if you are going to take Mike's offer to prioritize a new order?
If I were him I’d prioritize a bronco raptor.

Cdrdan71

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Caught this on Facebook, it’s by far the worst dealer yet.

Ford Bronco This is the worst dealer I have seen yet giphy 2
Man that is crazy ( if this is the one in Pawleys)but I was stationed down by this dealer and they did the same thing to me a few years ago. I was to buy a vehicle and they sold it out under me. I had to drive a hour from Base and they kept telling me it was all set. But they had actually sold the truck before I arrived

Sponsored

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford should screw that dealers eyeballs out. Every warranty claim out of their shop should be reviewed with pictures/returned parts, reduce allocations, let customers move orders, reduce their credit limit, and whatever else can be done for the dealer to feel pain.

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If this happened to me, I’d not only tell this dealer to f off, but that I’m going to take every opportunity on social media, local media, word of mouth, advertising, etc, to cost them as many future sales as I possibly can. It’ll become my secondary life’s work to screw that dealer ten fold what they did.
And I’d probably tell Ford to screw off too and never try to purchase another one ever. These events need to start hurting dealers, not buyers who ordered a Ford. One Ford dealer made me not even look at a Ford for 27 years with shady tricks, so if my bronco order goes south- I’ll never look at another Ford again. Don’t give a shit how cool the bronco is- there are other things to drive and I refuse to deal with crap like this.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'd like to know the full story. I'm involved in this thread on FB but there is a lot of missing info. It's just some photos of a reservation, and then a deposit agreement for a badlands, and part of a text message. There is no full story. Something doesn't add up here...

OP
OP

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Holy hell. It would take a man stronger than I to keep from burning that place to the ground. Absolute fury would ensue!
Busting some windows out maybe, arson follows real prison time. Federal pound me in the ass prison.
Sponsored