First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 STX 5.0L, 2009 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If this happened to me, I’d not only tell this dealer to f off, but that I’m going to take every opportunity on social media, local media, word of mouth, advertising, etc, to cost them as many future sales as I possibly can. It’ll become my secondary life’s work to screw that dealer ten fold what they did.
And I’d probably tell Ford to screw off too and never try to purchase another one ever. These events need to start hurting dealers, not buyers who ordered a Ford. One Ford dealer made me not even look at a Ford for 27 years with shady tricks, so if my bronco order goes south- I’ll never look at another Ford again. Don’t give a shit how cool the bronco is- there are other things to drive and I refuse to deal with crap like this.
Dealers like this are one step above mobster loan shark mentality. When I read stuff like this my blood boils, I feel ashamed to have had a career in the auto industry and Ford Motor. Sadly due to franchise laws there’s little a manufacturer can do to put a stop to this kind of BS. All the consumer can do is walk, either to another dealer or another brand.

Frankly, Ford has bungled this launch so badly as a retiree I fear all they’ve done is convince potential buyers to get a Jeep. Sad.
Sponsored