First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The guys just posted on Facebook that the dealership cancelled the sale and he should be getting his Bronco, not sure if he gave an update or no here.

VegasJason

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley 04 FLHRSI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If this happened to me, Iā€™d not only tell this dealer to f off, but that Iā€™m going to take every opportunity on social media, local media, word of mouth, advertising, etc, to cost them as many future sales as I possibly can. Itā€™ll become my secondary lifeā€™s work to screw that dealer ten fold what they did.
And Iā€™d probably tell Ford to screw off too and never try to purchase another one ever. These events need to start hurting dealers, not buyers who ordered a Ford. One Ford dealer made me not even look at a Ford for 27 years with shady tricks, so if my bronco order goes south- Iā€™ll never look at another Ford again. Donā€™t give a shit how cool the bronco is- there are other things to drive and I refuse to deal with crap like this.
This needs to be on a billboard . Tweeted . Retweeted.

Giddy Up

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Explorer, 2021 Bronco, 2019 Yamaha
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I went to the dealer's website...The dealer has a First Edition listed on their website. Their "pop up" sales person couldn't answer my questions (see below). These "pop up" sales people on dealer's websites normally drive me crazy, right up to the point that I ask them if they have any naked pictures of themselves they can send me - that has always stopped the pop ups.

Amber
Chat Professional
Did they sell that Bronco 1st Edition yet?
17:54:59 pm
Ford Bronco This is the worst dealer I have seen yet 63de133578ee6872e5b35d0ade09d3affa40347e

Hi my name is Amber. Itā€™s great to have you with us!
17:54:59 pm
Ford Bronco This is the worst dealer I have seen yet 63de133578ee6872e5b35d0ade09d3affa40347e

I would be happy to help you with availability of the Bronco 1st Edition. It appears to be listed as available, but I can check with my team to confirm! Here's one:
17:56:23 pm

2021 Ford Bronco
$62,715 MSRP
New
Stock #
Color
Blue
Mileage
5 mi.
View Details

Are there any special features or color you would like?
17:56:26 pm
See if this one is still available - thanks
17:57:13 pm

This one appears to be available but I will most certainly have my team confirm the availability! May I have your name please?

Are you still with me?
17:59:09 pm
I only have two minutes before I need to jump on a call. Let me know if it's still available
17:59:18 pm

Let me get with my team about availability of the Bronco 1st Edition. Whatā€™s the best phone number and email to follow up with you?
18:00:01 pm
If you don't know the answer by now you're not on site. Thanks anyways.
18:00:46 pm

I am a liaison for the online department. While I am a part of the online support team, we work from a different building. Is there anything else I can assist you with today?
18:01:28 pm
I'll leave this window open while I'm on the call currently participating in. If you find out it's still available let me know.
18:02:17 pm

I apologize, I donā€™t have that information available. I would be happy to have my sales team confirm that availability for you! Whatā€™s the best phone number and email to follow up with you?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Kel

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kelechi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Too bad the dude is a reseller and Iā€™m sure the dealer figured that out. No sympathy from this guy. He and the dealer both suck.
So you will never resell your vehicles?

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Explorer ST, ā€˜19 GT350, ā€˜21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So you will never resell your vehicles?
No Iā€™m not going to purchase something with the express intent of selling it which is exactly what this person is doing.

tjcurry

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Lincoln Blackwood
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Update:

Spoke to Greg and eventually to my salesman. Tidelands has offered my truck at the original agreed upon price of MSRP. I will be going to pick it up tomorrow. Thank you to each person here and on FB who helped fight for me. I would never have made it this far without all of you.

If anyone needs tips or help with their own issues, please message me on Facebook and Ill gladly make sure we work on an outcome that Ford can't always help with.

Thank you again,
Tom

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Update:

Spoke to Greg and eventually to my salesman. Tidelands has offered my truck at the original agreed upon price of MSRP. I will be going to pick it up tomorrow. Thank you to each person here and on FB who helped fight for me. I would never have made it this far without all of you.

If anyone needs tips or help with their own issues, please message me on Facebook and Ill gladly make sure we work on an outcome that Ford can't always help with.

Thank you again,
Tom

Some don't get the power of social media. They have been educated... Maybe...

Sponsored

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Update:

Thank you again,
Tom
May need your help when my FE is delivered. I guess I will have to remove my negative reviews!!!, I'll do it tomorrow šŸ˜

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SuperCrew 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So do they just give the $95K back to the other buyer and yank the vehicle from them? How does that all work?

tjcurry

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Lincoln Blackwood
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
May need your help when my FE is delivered. I guess I will have to remove my negative reviews!!!, I'll do it tomorrow šŸ˜
If you need anything, I'm Tom Curry on Facebook. Please feel free to bother me at anytime, I'll do anything you need.
Sponsored