Sponsored

This is what we need to make our decisions Ford...

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have not made my reservation (in part because the fine print says it does not guarantee anything), but also in part because I can't fully make heads or tails out of what comes with what and what is available with what. So I attempted to try and make a Matrix of the models vs features but it is mind boggling and conflicting.

This morning I did a no-no and checked out the Baby Bronco side of the Ford Website and found this: https://shop.ford.com/configure/broncosport/model/customize/base (you may have to click on the "Compare Models" below the pictures)

This is what I need to be able to determine what features are a must have and then I can decide on which trim + package gets me the closest. I'm not buying a Trim based on a cool name, I'm looking to buy a Bronco that has the features I want.

The fact that Ford has had all this time (and extra time) to build a website that actually gives us helpful information and they chose to sum it up in a badly formatted PDF file instead is beyond me. Yet they want us to "reserve" a Trim without knowing the final details and if we are selecting a 45k car or a 65k one.

WTF Ford.
Sponsored

Dbagdbag

Black Diamond
First Name
Bag
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
yes that is coming soon

MightyAndrew

Outer Banks
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have not made my reservation (in part because the fine print says it does not guarantee anything), but also in part because I can't fully make heads or tails out of what comes with what and what is available with what. So I attempted to try and make a Matrix of the models vs features but it is mind boggling and conflicting.

This morning I did a no-no and checked out the Baby Bronco side of the Ford Website and found this: https://shop.ford.com/configure/broncosport/model/customize/base (you may have to click on the "Compare Models" below the pictures)

This is what I need to be able to determine what features are a must have and then I can decide on which trim + package gets me the closest. I'm not buying a Trim based on a cool name, I'm looking to buy a Bronco that has the features I want.

The fact that Ford has had all this time (and extra time) to build a website that actually gives us helpful information and they chose to sum it up in a badly formatted PDF file instead is beyond me. Yet they want us to "reserve" a Trim without knowing the final details and if we are selecting a 45k car or a 65k one.

WTF Ford.
Rumor has it that the Build & Price section for the big boy Bronco will be available to us in a month or two. It is available for the Sport now because the Sport is coming 4-6 months earlier than the big boy Bronco and people can begin ordering their Sports late in the summer.
Sponsored