Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 6-Speed
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for sharing this. You are a proper pet parent! It brought a tear to my eye because we lost our Bronco travel buddy a few weeks ago. We had many more adventures planned, but I'm so grateful for the few adventures we did get to experience with our Maximus. He absolutely loved the snow, the more the better, so I'm so happy that you and your Husky got to experience this trip together! On behalf of our late Max, please give your girl an extra scratch and one of her favorite treats. Here are a few pics of our guy.

Maximus80.jpg

Maximus81.jpg

Maximus82.jpg
Aw man, What a handsome guy. So sorry for your loss. The memories live on forever though. Thanks for sharing.
Sponsored

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Awesome video. It hit me in the feels.

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've had my Siberian Husky since she was 5 weeks old. Having lived in Florida all her life (she is almost 11 years old), she has never seen snow. However, with the arrival of my Bronco and the Christmas holidays, all that changed. I'm terrible at editing, but I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

IMG_4560.jpeg

IMG_2910.jpeg

IMG_2921.jpeg

IMG_4414.jpeg

69333346174__5F56F7B0-7EE9-46FA-8614-AF942430EBC0.jpeg
Love it !

sirvegetable

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've had my Siberian Husky since she was 5 weeks old. Having lived in Florida all her life (she is almost 11 years old), she has never seen snow. However, with the arrival of my Bronco and the Christmas holidays, all that changed. I'm terrible at editing, but I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

IMG_4560.jpeg

IMG_2910.jpeg

IMG_2921.jpeg

IMG_4414.jpeg

do
I've got a few questions for you when you have the time- In your photos 1) What roof top carrier do you have?, 2) What tent/tarp are you using? 3) what floor mats are you using? 4) how do you keep the tarp secured to the bronco without flying off? thank you!

OP
OP
gorgin4325

gorgin4325

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 6-Speed
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've got a few questions for you when you have the time- In your photos 1) What roof top carrier do you have?, 2) What tent/tarp are you using? 3) what floor mats are you using? 4) how do you keep the tarp secured to the bronco without flying off? thank you!
Hi,

My roof top bag cost me $13 on Amazon around Black Friday! I absolutely love it. It kept everything dry and has the lowest profile of all these available soft bags at only 13 inches I believe. Perfect for camping gear. Here is the link.

My tent is a Napier Backroadz SUV tent. There are a couple of different versions online. The tent has a few elastic straps that connect to various points on the car to keep it secure. These suction cups also help a lot.

The tarp under the tent is a standard 10x10 Walmart tarp. The tent also came with a rain fly.

My car floor mats are TuxMats. You can find them here.

Sponsored

sirvegetable

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hi,

My roof top bag cost me $13 on Amazon around Black Friday! I absolutely love it. It kept everything dry and has the lowest profile of all these available soft bags at only 13 inches I believe. Perfect for camping gear. Here is the link.

My tent is a Napier Backroadz SUV tent. There are a couple of different versions online. The tent has a few elastic straps that connect to various points on the car to keep it secure. These suction cups also help a lot.

The tarp under the tent is a standard 10x10 Walmart tarp. The tent also came with a rain fly.

THANK YOU!!!! Awesome setup! Im going to combine all of this with my Overland sleep setup!

OP
OP
gorgin4325

gorgin4325

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 6-Speed
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

THANK YOU!!!! Awesome setup! Im going to combine all of this with my Overland sleep setup!
Awesome! Read my earlier reply on this same thread about stopping rain from coming into the tent.

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
you should put in the description of your video all the links to your gear, and where possible use affiliate links so you can get a little piece of it. Thanks for sharing.

sirvegetable

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Awesome! Read my earlier reply on this same thread about stopping rain from coming into the tent.
Yep I read that, great tips! I'll be camping in California in the summer so almost no chance of any rain.

Bronco Buster Wayne

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Updated with photos and some equipment info:

Hi,

IMG_4560.jpeg

IMG_2910.jpeg

IMG_2921.jpeg

IMG_4414.jpeg

Where did you get the steps in the next to the last pic? I think my Mastiff would live those!

Sponsored

danofcrowhill

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The build quality is good. However, the steps are made of some heavy-duty fabric. I wish they were solid wood or alloy. Took a few days for my dog to get used to it.

The other important thing is to modify it slightly. I got a few things from HomeDepot to secure it to the car. Poor dog fell off it the first time when the steps slid off the rock rails.

The orange strap stays in the car at all times (one on each side). I added the blue strap to the steps and cut the excess off.

IMG_4710.jpeg

When properly attached, it looks like this:

IMG_4712.jpeg

And it stores nicely behind my seat

IMG_4713.jpeg

I tried a few other ones before this. The problem is the door doesn't open far enough to put a ramp-style unit on there. I returned 2 different ones before I got this. I may even get a backup. You know how products just disappear from Amazon...
I just love all the dog hairs! Glad I'm not the only one!

Itchysquatch

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 4runner, 2014 E class
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for sharing this. You are a proper pet parent! It brought a tear to my eye because we lost our Bronco travel buddy a few weeks ago. We had many more adventures planned, but I'm so grateful for the few adventures we did get to experience with our Maximus. He absolutely loved the snow, the more the better, so I'm so happy that you and your Husky got to experience this trip together! On behalf of our late Max, please give your girl an extra scratch and one of her favorite treats. Here are a few pics of our guy.

Maximus80.jpg

Maximus81.jpg

Maximus82.jpg
Sorry for your loss. He looks like a handsome good boy.

JimboSlice

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 2018 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Updated with photos and some equipment info:

Hi,

IMG_4560.jpeg

IMG_2910.jpeg

IMG_2921.jpeg

IMG_4414.jpeg

That is awesome, glad you finally got the Husky to the snow. Ironically, we are leaving Tahoe next week for Central Florida. My Alaskan Husky/Shepard will not be happy! He loves the snow.
Ford Bronco THIS is why I got a Bronco 🐾 ❄️ 69189296038__7C960697-17F1-4508-B79A-BBBDFA6327AC

22Badskwatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Alright - as much as I love my Bronco and all things Bronco - I love dogs more. So - thank you for sharing this with us, and I'd be lying if I said my eyes didn't well up a bit watching this. It's obvious how much you love her and obviously take really good care of her - she seems REALLY happy. Dogs are special gifts, and it's great to see this video dedicated to her, truly heartwarming! I'd be remiss if I didn't say "sweet ride" too - but sorry, Bronco takes second fiddle here to your fur friend!
Sponsored