Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OB that got delivered yesterday evening, up on the lift for PDI. Left front axle inboard integrated dust shield bent. Had to be installed like this. For all those that don't think it's important, I would give this a couple months before the seal went out which would've caused a return visit and aggravation. Trust me, you want your dealer to take their time to look things over and do a complete inspection. A lot of places just pull the plastic off, run it through the car wash and call it good. We've had our share of oh f's after the fact so we aren't perfect but this was a very good catch.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah..i would be blown away if any dealer gave enough to actually inspect at any decent level. There is something wrong with flip's dealership :ROFLMAO:

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My dealer determined that the driver side window motor was non-functional when they inspected it. I'm happy to have a dealer that is thorough for stuff like that. Still took a while to get it fixed, though, between waiting for the ordered part to come in and me being out of town for two weeks right after I took possession of it.

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ha! I like me dealer for the prices but I’m sure they never heard of a PDI. They are def a rip off the plastic goes it off and send it. They would never have found this for sure.
Sponsored