BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well you can order max of two, so what’s is the issue?
No issues here. I have a BL in the garage, a BL at the dealership waiting to be picked up and one more early reservation in my back pocket. So you can order more than 2 if you know how. Oh, and I paid under invoice and less than $105 (+tax) for two.
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just don’t understand why everyone gets their panties in a wad over someone selling their own vehicles for a profit? We sold the wife’s car for $10K over what it was worth a year ago to use as the downpayment on our Bronco……🤷🏻‍♂️
It's not so much that, because I don't really have a problem with an individual making money on something they own; however, when some dealers collude with customers to just have the vehicle flipped back that same day to the dealer, that's scummy. It's even more scummy when the youtuber makes videos with it to monetize his end of it as well.

What it boils down to is inappropriate market manipulation by some dealers in an effort to circumvent Ford's policies. While it's not something for me to do anything about, Ford needs to do something about some of their dealers acting like complete turds.

Some dealers have gone the extra mile for their customers, so certainly not all dealers are like that, but there are too many that play some really dirty games.

Sponsored

69BroncoX302

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 U15, 2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Fuck scalpers and the morons who give them money and continue to drive this insane market even further out of reach for the average person.

It’s not a FE, he will never get it, so who cares. It’s like asking more than double the cost for a stock civic or STi, unless it’s a s209 or limited type R, no one will pay for it.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey if some money bags dude offered me $20k over what I paid to sell mine I’d have a hard time saying no. Naturally I’d turn around and order a Braptor. I’m not posting mine though. I’m going to enjoy it.

northshoreboarder

Raptor
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Raptor, 67' Bronco,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I agree with a couple other folks on here. Who cares if he/she sells their own vehicle AND the price is $100k or $500k. That is how badly folks want the vehicle so let them pay for it. Just feel good that you have or are getting a popular car that has high demand.

Would you rather the Bronco sells for way less than what he just paid for it? That would not make me feel good about my purchase.

Sponsored

69BroncoX302

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 U15, 2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No issues here. I have a BL in the garage, a BL at the dealership waiting to be picked up and one more early reservation in my back pocket. So you can order more than 2 if you know how. Oh, and I paid under invoice and less than $105 (+tax) for two.

You can, if you know how, gotcha, if you can cheat a system then ya, but to not cheat or work the system, unless changed, you can only order / reserve two. I have zero issues that I paid 105k for my FE, sits nice next to my 69, and was due to sentimental reasons. I would of paid 250k cash due to the reasons, funny enough, I still can ;) and I got a Braptor reservation out of it all.

40k extra adm, dealer could of gotten me with that so oh well.

r21free

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was offered 85 k for my badlands.The guy gave me his number.Not sure if I will sell it..

805Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 EB FSB Bronco; 2021 Outer Banks 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was in Thousand Oaks (CA) about a month ago as they were loading up a FE on a transporter for shipment to the NY area. I was told the buyer was a pro athlete (the GM wouldn't disclose the name) who paid a $100K ADM.

It's a free-market economy, and more power to any seller who can find a buyer who will pay the asking price. I wouldn't do it even if I could. But, most pro athletes aren't known for their intellect, and decisions like this explains why many are broke following retirement (despite obscene salaries).

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If someone pays that I will be shocked but even then I get it...dont personally like it but get it.

A buddy has been sending me links of stuff his kid and he finds on these flippers.

I have 0 desire or intention to sell mine...not for a very long time...like willing to replace the engine after 150k miles and keep another decade after that or longer...however...someone walks up and offers me 80-85k cash...it would be VERY hard to pass up.
Sponsored