First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I did, and cash, ford legitimately cancelled my 2-door FE order and there was some mad sentiment situations going on, but hey, they converted my FE reservation to a Braptor so it somewhat worked out.
Do you have an official Raptor order yet? In the same boat
Sponsored

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Might I suggest you edit your post and remove the craigslist link, all you are doing is promoting this crap and giving the listing even more "views".
Seriously? Covering your eyes will not make the ad go away. :rolleyes:

ab_slack

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Explorer and 87 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just don’t understand why everyone gets their panties in a wad over someone selling their own vehicles for a profit? We sold the wife’s car for $10K over what it was worth a year ago to use as the downpayment on our Bronco……🤷🏻‍♂️
I don't give a damn what people sell them for. I do find it irksome how many ordered strictly for profiteering and are getting delivery, and sometimes multiple deliveries when so many who actually want a vehicle who reserved just as early or earlier are waiting.

Shame on me tho for waiting a few days after reservations opened to figure out what I really wanted to place my reservation rather than be there that opening second.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was offered 85 k for my badlands.The guy gave me his number.Not sure if I will sell it..
I would sell my incoming 2 door Badlands High for that, then use my second reservation to order a base for free.

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
"Prefer a f250/f350/f450 Denali" This is what cracks me up. Obviously not a car/truck guy and definitely not a Ford guy. Dumbass.

Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I imagine the bulk of the FE buyers ,especially the ones who paid mark up are the same folks who buy these vehicles at venues like BarrettJackson and then stash them in a climate controlled garage in hopes of selling them one day at a perceived profit. Like the collector cars with the $30K paint jobs ,they can’t be driven. One stray road stone and the car loses a ton of value. The less miles on the odometer the higher the value. Folks who buy other models for a few thousand over sticker may need to in order to obtain a required vehicle. Personally, I am not happy about paying sticker. If my order winds up as a MY 23 , I will either add the MOD top or cancel all together and wait a bit more for Broncos supplies to increase on lots and work an under sticker deal. It is just a vehicle. It takes all kinds to spin this planet.

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

All of this Bullshit is exacerbated because most Dont have a Bronco in their driveway that ordered one...... like most issues it goes away with proper planning and execution....both of which are lacking in this whole process.

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Inflation? What Inflation? I bet the person that buys a Bronco for anything over sticker is the first person complaining about how much everything else costs. Stop paying over sticker price there will be thousands and thousands of Broncos on the road in the near future.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s not a FE, he will never get it, so who cares. It’s like asking more than double the cost for a stock civic or STi, unless it’s a s209 or limited type R, no one will pay for it.
s209, type R, Shelby’s etc actually have different engine , suspension and other parts that really make them different than base models and they are much more exclusive than a FE Bronco which basically is just Stickers and different interior.

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve already had a dealer promise me a 20g return if I let them sell it. This, after their cut.

Sponsored

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lagrange 6g

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f250 2014 landcruiser 1978 cj5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Try eBay. There are tons. Not everyone that bought one are die hards so they’re jumping at the chance to make a quick $10,000.

Doubt that person will get anywhere near what they’re asking. Only the 4-dr FE’s are hitting the 100,000 mark.
Here’s one near austin

7A93187E-286C-4CC7-9B85-EB7109E8FDBB.png

69BroncoX302

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 U15, 2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Do you have an official Raptor order yet? In the same boat

I have written communication about it with information for the ford regional rep, ordering opens in January from what I am being informed on the dealer front.

Bo-Ronco

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 KR F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Olde from Evolution Bulldogges
This is a fun conversation to join!

He is a handsome fella indeed!

I have a Johnson/Standard Hybrid American Bulldog named Uncle Hank. White with brindle spots. 4 yo and fluctuates between 95-100 lbs. Absolutely enormous head and an even bigger neck. Excellent companion, wonderful with all people including small children, obedient but dumb AF lol!
Sponsored