De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It’s not a FE, he will never get it, so who cares. It’s like asking more than double the cost for a stock civic or STi, unless it’s a s209 or limited type R, no one will pay for it.
That was a pretty calm reply to someone who called you a moron. 😂

Lxatoledo

Wildtrak
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 EB Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I love the 119,900...................Such a douche move, like the $100 gap is going to make people feel like they are getting a "bro deal"

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Yeah that's ridiculous but why does it make you sick? Did you sell yours for too little? Is someone forcing someone to pay that price? There is a such thing as the "I don't want to sell it" price. Maybe he told his wife he'd sell it LOL

Sponsored

77Highboy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Jags, 2 Jeeps, Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's not so much that, because I don't really have a problem with an individual making money on something they own; however, when some dealers collude with customers to just have the vehicle flipped back that same day to the dealer, that's scummy. It's even more scummy when the youtuber makes videos with it to monetize his end of it as well.

What it boils down to is inappropriate market manipulation by some dealers in an effort to circumvent Ford's policies. While it's not something for me to do anything about, Ford needs to do something about some of their dealers acting like complete turds.

Some dealers have gone the extra mile for their customers, so certainly not all dealers are like that, but there are too many that play some really dirty games.
Here’s my story on this….July ‘20 reservation, dealer Bronco rep seems ok but like
Most never has much info on allocations, etc. anyway a few days ago I got an email from a random sales person at the dealership with a “proposal” attached….about $60k, no indication what it was for. I asked, he responded “Bronco”, nothing else. I had seen on their web site a BL 2 door, more or less same build as my order except wrong color. I figured that’s what he was “proposing”… so I asked “do you still have it?” He responded with the pics on their web site for a FE 4door, MSRP $62k, Dealer price $133k!! I told him not interested. So this sounds to me like a) a customer BL order they didn’t go thru with, b) an FE probably flipped / manipulated between the dealer and a “customer” mule-ing the order to facilitate the dealer flip. The whole thing feels slimy. No allegiance to this dealer, less so now.

ohvrider

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just cause they asking doesn't mean they will get it. FE's are getting premium as they should. Rest should be much lower and will continue to fall as more supply is out.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Try eBay. There are tons. Not everyone that bought one are die hards so they’re jumping at the chance to make a quick $10,000.

Doubt that person will get anywhere near what they’re asking. Only the 4-dr FE’s are hitting the 100,000 mark.
Not even FEs. The latest auction chart shows FE averaging $82k. They're all being released now from DM so makes sense.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Meh, doesnt annoy me. I have no interest in selling, but if I had to list my loaded AMB OBX sas at a price I would actually walk away, i'd probably be around that level too, because honestly, I just wouldnt be a seller under $100k, and would only start seriously considering selling it if I had counter offers to my $120k ask that were slightly above that $100k threshold. Is that anywhere near market? No. But the point i am trying to make is that what it is 'worth' to me.

Although, I am a big enthusiast. While this guy may not be, im not going to judge a book by it's cover. Or at least I cant hate on his asking price.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It really doesn't matter too me what price he sells it for, it's his to sell. What ticks me is he says he doesn't need it as he has another. There's folks out there with a day one first hour order time, and haven't recieved theirs yet. Hell, I probably won't see mine until '24. So, yeah, I'm gonna say it, 'FORD SUUUXXXXXX...........'

UtahLars

First Edition
First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Ford Bronco First Edition. ‘21 Audi RS6 Avan
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Why does it make you sick? I've never understood this. You do not need to buy it. Nobody does. And the person who does buy it will prefer having the car to having the money, otherwise they wouldn't! Nobody loses. People unwilling to pay this price are unaffected. Someone who wanted a Bronco real bad right now gets to scratch her itch when otherwise they couldn't. What exactly is the problem?
Sponsored