First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I hope they get every penny they can. It won’t be any of mine however.
Sponsored

Ares

First Name
Fox
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I should have mine in about 2-3 weeks. 100k, its yours lol. I can go order a softtop and wait 2 more months. for a 40k profit. maybe Ill put it torwards a raptor.

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just walked away from mine today. Despite having a deal in place Dealer wanted 45k for my base 2dr. He didn't give a shit that I had all the emails from Ford or not. I told him ford doesn't condone the ADM and he was like I don't care what ford says...

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just walked away from mine today. Despite having a deal in place Dealer wanted 45k for my base 2dr. He didn't give a shit that I had all the emails from Ford or not. I told him ford doesn't condone the ADM and he was like I don't care what ford says...
What a dick move... That would pretty much guarantee that I would never buy a Ford again, and I wouldn't piss in that dealers mouth if he was dying of thirst, much less do business with them ever again.

Sponsored

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What a dick move... That would pretty much guarantee that I would never buy a Ford again, and I wouldn't piss in that dealers mouth if he was dying of thirst, much less do business with them ever again.
I Here us about the thirst thing. I hate the dealer, not the brand. Try try again...

AP_2004

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E46 M3, IS250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You can, if you know how, gotcha, if you can cheat a system then ya, but to not cheat or work the system, unless changed, you can only order / reserve two. I have zero issues that I paid 105k for my FE, sits nice next to my 69, and was due to sentimental reasons. I would of paid 250k cash due to the reasons, funny enough, I still can ;) and I got a Braptor reservation out of it all.

40k extra adm, dealer could of gotten me with that so oh well.
Would you be willing to take 10% of that $250k and make a small donation toward my Basesqatch Bronco purchase?😂😂

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why the anger? If you have a new Bronco ordered and are paying MSRP or less, this is good for you.

I paid MSRP for my new 2DR Bronco, and contrary conventional new car wisdom, I like knowing the Bronco is worth more now than what I paid for it.

So please, used car and private seller market, do your thing. It only helps those who locked in pricing at 2020 dollars.

OU812

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Exlporer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But that is the point - you didn't have a deal in place.

Everyone need a sales contract! A contract is enforceable. An offer is not.

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

read my post. I had a deal and the dealer changed hands. New dealer voided all previous contracts.

Sponsored

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is it though and do you actually have a "sales contract"?

I suspect what many people have and view as a "sales contract" is something different that a motivated dealership could circumvent.

Until the vehicle is yours, legally, the dealership holds the cards.

OU812

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Exlporer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
read my post. I had a deal and the dealer changed hands. New dealer voided all previous contracts.
There is a difference between a "deal" and a contract. A contract is legally enforceable. A deal is usually an offer to sell, or buy, , which is part of the overall contract process. Normally, you don't sign the contract until you are sitting in front of the Finance Manager. Everything that precedes that is just a negotiation.

Normally, when a business changes hands, contracts are assumed by the purchaser. But if they are not, the party who signed the contract has to perform, or there are predefined consequences for damages incurred by the other party. That said, the consequences may be so trivial it doesn't matter. Not the kind of contract I want.

I suspect what many people have and view as a "sales contract" is something different that a motivated dealership could circumvent.
Exactly. And most dealers don't want to enter into a contract in advance.

Think about it relative to real estate. You can buy an option to purchase property at predetermined terms, including price. And there can be predetermined consequences included in the contract if the other party fails to deliver. The key is to have meaningful consequences - and to have the other party execute the contract. They may just say "no" and walk away.

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Bob 07064

Base