Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 ford f350 diesel dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The FE has become an overnight sensation! Nobody is being forced to buy anything. If you were smart enough to order and get 2 FE then more power to you. If making a profit is your angle good for you. Solid investment. As for the Badlands you dont have to buy it. Get in line like I did. I finally got my window sticker .
Sponsored

SoK66

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 STX 5.0L, 2009 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The FE has become an overnight sensation! Nobody is being forced to buy anything. If you were smart enough to order and get 2 FE then more power to you. If making a profit is your angle good for you. Solid investment. As for the Badlands you dont have to buy it. Get in line like I did. I finally got my window sticker .
It wasn’t about being smart enough to order an FE, it was being lucky enough. Many people tried and wasn’t able to do to crashing of the website

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The FE is overhyped... The Badlands can do everything the FE can do. The Badlands is the one to have... problem is that most people don't know it yet.

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hopefully these people are well off and understand that once the market adjusts, their 100k Bronco will be worth way less than what they owe. A trade in or a total loss would royaly hurt them.

I'm guessing most of these buyers make good $. But I have a feeling some are just impatient and are not thinking of the impact.

Sponsored

cclkramer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 ford f350 diesel dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The FE is overhyped... The Badlands can do everything the FE can do. The Badlands is the one to have... problem is that most people don't know it yet.
You are right. The FE is already being sought by collectors. Limited numbers never again.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hopefully these people are well off and understand that once the market adjusts, their 100k Bronco will be worth way less than what they owe. A trade in or a total loss would royaly hurt them.

I'm guessing most of these buyers make good $. But I have a feeling some are just impatient and are not thinking of the impact.
Maybe. You are using logic, but that doesnt always ring true. There was only one Bronco unveiling and only so many first editions made. Its not going to happen again. These could keep their value.

cscottp67

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F-250 / 20 f-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good thing we are not talking about the $125,000 ADM on MB G550 that brings it just under $270,000. I thank the Bronco would be a bargain. Seriously folks if you buy a car and you’re happy with the price that’s all that matters!!

BroncoDude

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Smiles in 2dr base at less than MSRP. Its a vehicle that will get customized, used and abused and I will have fun doing it. I'll let others collect the overpriced trailer queens.

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Symantics, I had a contract
I feel like the guy arguing with you is one of those people who would have no problem screwing a potential customer because what they signed was technically not a binding "contract." Handshake deals are dead because of asshats like that guy.

Sponsored

BroncoRed1967

First Edition
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.taylorsafety.net
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150 King Ranch, 1967 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well maybe overhyped but I am very happy with my 2 door bought below MSRP

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

OU812

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Exlporer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel like the guy arguing with you is one of those people who would have no problem screwing a potential customer because what they signed was technically not a binding "contract." Handshake deals are dead because of asshats like that guy.
You just have to know who to shake hands with - and buy vehicles from.

njAK84

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
😂 “huge dash”

TakeNoGuff

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Armada, Dodge Ram 2500 4x4, Soon Bronco BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just don’t understand why everyone gets their panties in a wad over someone selling their own vehicles for a profit? We sold the wife’s car for $10K over what it was worth a year ago to use as the downpayment on our Bronco……🤷🏻‍♂️
I totally agree.
Sponsored