Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wait! HOLD THE HORSES!
Is it really true? Do we actually have the privilege to eventually PAY for these Broncos (not just continue to complain for months)?
Perhaps we have not learned anything from the Ford business example?
We, as consumers honestly and genuinely promised to pay for our order just as Ford honestly and genuinely promised to build our order... but due to unforeseen delays and circumstances...
Perhaps both Ford Motor company and all loyal consumer/order holders could now be considered as 'not at fault equals' in this relationship?
What if we, (as loyal Ford Bronco enthusiasts) were unfortunately forced to DELAY our first monthly payment to an updated/workable timetable due to unforeseen delays and circumstances? Would/could Ford understand?
Please be patient Ford, we completely intend and promise to actually fulfill our first monthly payment in the next few years or months?
Seems fair... As many months as Ford has held our individual reservation deposit $ - we are now privileged to hold off our first 'promised' monthly payment for an equal amount of time after delivery of our promised Bronco? I am OK with waiting, certainly FORD understands our loyalty and commitment to our mutual future relationship 🤑🤑🤑? Tongue in cheek. Not really serious, Just sayin', this business relationship is looking stranger the longer it goes on... regardless, I am still in for the long haul..apparently a one sided relationship!
Sponsored

DesertChip

Badlands
First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Q5, 2017 GTI, 2007 Porsche Cayman S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So you think Ford is intentionally not building our Broncos to abuse us, the consumer? They have a big stake in getting these built correctly and sold.

I do not think so. You should cancel your order, if this is what you really think and buy a Jeep.

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It isn't one-sided at all. This is clearly an abusive relationship we have with Ford.

They're the abuser in this situation.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not going to get into the finger pointing game on the Bronco, but I will give my perspective as a new customer to Ford.

I've owned lots of vehicles over the years, with many different manufacturers. As a first-time buyer with Ford, I'm less than impressed by the process that's taken place. Am I one of the die-hards that have been waiting years for this, like some of you? No, not at all. But I am extremely excited for this vehicle and am confident in my build/decision to go with Ford.

I think my biggest issue is the communication piece. Whether or not dealerships are fully informed or not is one thing. But even a live order tracker which gives a regular update/more info on your order would be great. Here we are waiting on emails from Ford, and if you're in Canada, you don't even get that much. As soon as an order is placed, bam, it should show online and provide an ETA. Can things change? Absolutely, but I think communication is such a big thing whether it's good or bad news. Have a few items on your build that may pose an issue? Show that on the "live" tracking tool so customers can change their build or leave it as-is.

I've never done a "factory order" for a vehicle before, however I find this to be painful like many others do. I know, I know, it's just a vehicle. But as a new customer to Ford I've got a bad taste in my mouth right away. I'm just hoping when my Bronco arrives, it's like some mouthwash that washes away that bad taste!

Again, just my perspective. Not looking to get into a pissing match with anyone.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I laughed at your post OP. It’s obvious you’re just having some fun but be prepared for the onslaught(seems it’s already started). There are a lot of friends in the forum that feel this is a Ford safe space😜

OP
OP
Who iz

Who iz

Badlands
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP is under the misconception that we are Ford's customers. The dealers are Ford's customers. Once you understand that, everything Ford does makes perfect sense.
So true...Thanks. This is just all feels silly at this point. I need more humor in this process and 99% of the forums

OP
OP
Who iz

Who iz

Badlands
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I laughed at your post OP. It’s obvious you’re just having some fun but be prepared for the onslaught(seems it’s already started). There are a lot of friends in the forum that feel this is a Ford safe space😜
I own multiple Fords and am loyal blue bleeder!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Who iz

Who iz

Badlands
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So you think Ford is intentionally not building our Broncos to abuse us, the consumer? They have a big stake in getting these built correctly and sold.

I do not think so. You should cancel your order, if this is what you really think and buy a Jeep.
Not intentionally! Just trying to enjoy the ride with a smile and no seatbelt!

Jubear

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

OMG your Killing me Small's!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I own multiple Fords and am loyal blue bleeder!!
As am I. And it’s precisely why they’ll survive the inconsistency on this. It’s the converts that may not hold on for ride and they’re worth a lot more.

OP
OP
Who iz

Who iz

Badlands
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

You cancel first boss!
Sponsored