Sponsored

This text from dealer doesn't sound right or am I mis-informed?

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My bullsh_t meter is registering 11.

Dealer tells customer, if you get your order in now, then you are first in line. Result, customer rushes to do what dealer says and that customer is locked in. Dealer is happy, customer is duped.

if you say gullible slow enough, is sounds like oranges
Don't make me post more of your broad history of mis-information, young man....
Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Think about it, the dealer can prioritize you over earlier reservations, they can submit your order first and submit the other after.
It's been communicated over and over. Orders are submitted between Jan 19 and March 19 (forget exact March date?). At that time, ordering is closed and Ford will have ALL order data. Based on this data, they will plan production based on commodities and time stamp. When your dealer enters your order into the system has nothing to do with it.

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's been communicated over and over. Orders are submitted between Jan 19 and March 19 (forget exact March date?). At that time, ordering is closed and Ford will have ALL order data. Based on this data, they will plan production based on commodities and time stamp. When your dealer enters your order into the system has nothing to do with it.
There are ways around everything, don’t hate the player, hate the game!
Sponsored