Sponsored

Those of us who are email-less so far...stay calm.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

like what emails? ford emails in general or just emails relating to bronco production?

Lots of people stated on Wednesday they got ford pass points email and I got the pass points email this morning.

where did you hear this?
REREAD THIS POST FROM 6 PAGES BACK PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I spoke with my dealer again this afternoon and he explained this process people are going through right now in a fair bit of detail. His info has been good/correct thus far.

His allotment of Bronco's for 2021 is 25. This first wave build he was designated 6. He has only seen two of the six previewed by Ford so far, a FE and the one that he gave priority to. He said he can see previews on Tuesday and the e-mails go out Thursday from Ford. So next Tuesday he will see somewhere between 0 and 4 more previews of the initial six he was allotted for this first cycle and those e-mails will go out next Thursday to those customers. He let me know that these build allotments happen in six week periods. So sometime between this past Tuesday and six weeks from now, his initial six will be previewed and then e-mails will go out.

He did say also that it is possible that those six previews will happen before the end of the six week period. Meaning it won't necessarily take the full six weeks to get all initial six previewed and e-mailed out by Ford. When he gets his next six week batch he doesn't know if it will be another 6 or 10 or 12, but he said by August, he will have heard about all of his 25 2021 allotments.

Also, the dealer does not know whose build is getting approved until the preview e-mail the Tuesday before. So if you haven't heard by today (Thursday) then you didn't make the first wave and you won't be hearing anything a minute before next Tuesday and that is if your dealer calls you to let you know, otherwise you won't hear anything before next Thursday. So everyone can relax for the weekend. :sneaky:

Hope this is somewhat helpful.
Sponsored

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So you're making an assumption after the first day of a specific type of email that that is the only day those types of emails will be sent?

Im asking you where you got this information but its clear your just talking out your ass.
I read it hear on the forum, and now you are too apparently. It's not an assumption by me, I'm relaying what I read. Keep refreshing your email today, let me know how it goes šŸ˜‚

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
REREAD THIS POST FROM 6 PAGES BACK PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I spoke with my dealer again this afternoon and he explained this process people are going through right now in a fair bit of detail. His info has been good/correct thus far.

His allotment of Bronco's for 2021 is 25. This first wave build he was designated 6. He has only seen two of the six previewed by Ford so far, a FE and the one that he gave priority to. He said he can see previews on Tuesday and the e-mails go out Thursday from Ford. So next Tuesday he will see somewhere between 0 and 4 more previews of the initial six he was allotted for this first cycle and those e-mails will go out next Thursday to those customers. He let me know that these build allotments happen in six week periods. So sometime between this past Tuesday and six weeks from now, his initial six will be previewed and then e-mails will go out.

He did say also that it is possible that those six previews will happen before the end of the six week period. Meaning it won't necessarily take the full six weeks to get all initial six previewed and e-mailed out by Ford. When he gets his next six week batch he doesn't know if it will be another 6 or 10 or 12, but he said by August, he will have heard about all of his 25 2021 allotments.

Also, the dealer does not know whose build is getting approved until the preview e-mail the Tuesday before. So if you haven't heard by today (Thursday) then you didn't make the first wave and you won't be hearing anything a minute before next Tuesday and that is if your dealer calls you to let you know, otherwise you won't hear anything before next Thursday. So everyone can relax for the weekend. :sneaky:

Hope this is somewhat helpful.
This literally answers the question I asked.

Was that so hard.

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
I read it hear on the forum, and now you are too apparently. It's not an assumption by me, I'm relaying what I read. Keep refreshing your email today, let me know how it goes šŸ˜‚
You could have just posted the fucking answer to begin with rather than being an ass. Your choice.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You could have just posted the fucking answer to begin with rather than being an ass. Your choice.
I don't owe you anything and I wasn't about to search for it. This is the stay calm thread and you're looking for the panic-call names-cry thread.

Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't call me an ass, you are arguing with Stacy on this thread not me and it is not Stacy's fault that you are not paying attention. If you paid attention and read the thread you probably wouldn't be arguing with anyone as you would have had the answer 6 pages ago. I for one am not getting paid for sharing this information so back off.

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35ā€™s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for this.

So based on this and what we know from Granger, about the first 20-25% of the dealer allotment are up for preview consideration. FWIW, my dealer told me they didnā€™t expect to get any this week.

So this is going to roll out agonizingly slow, but hopefully time stamp by dealer logic starts to make it seem more fair.
What do you mean, ā€œwhat we know from Granger, about the first 20-25% of the dealer allotment are up for preview considerationā€? I have not seen Granger say that, and not sure what preview consideration even is (maybe the number of builds they got in first wave?). My understanding is Granger had over 1,300 reservations, were allotted over 200, and Ford is building 25 in first wave. I believe they have seen one previewed by Ford, but expect the others in first wave to be previewed soon. Slow no doubt, but I have never been through a new launch snd have nothing to compare first hand.

OP
OP
LSU Jonno

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is crazy, day 2 reservation here and no e-mail/VIN yet either. But just I have received e-mails from Ford on FordPass and viewing the Bronco yesterday, as well as Bronco6 asking about scheduling production all in the last 24 hours!!
I wouldn't expect day 2 reservation holders (like me and you) to be getting emails. We've heard estimates of 60k reservations in the first 24hrs. We also know Ford is only building 60k broncos this MY. So it's quite possible that day 2 reservation holders will be towards the end of the MY depending on how many priorities slipped ahead of us, how many cancelled their orders, and how bad commodity constraints are.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is almost exactly what my dealer told me as well. Not as many details but they have 55 reservations, 25 alloted for delivery this year. 5 are going to be June builds with one of them being their priority build. The remaining 20 will be built sometime later this year, not sure of timeframe. I'm #23 on the list so should just sneak in this year. 7/23 reservation.
7/18 Reservation and it sounded like I will sneak in this year as well by the hair on my chinny chin chin. Unless of course they run out of something, but like my mother always said, "there is no point in worrying about something you have no control over". Thanks Mom, that's easier said than done.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

What do you mean, ā€œwhat we know from Granger, about the first 20-25% of the dealer allotment are up for preview considerationā€? I have not seen Granger say that, and not sure what preview consideration even is (maybe the number of builds they got in first wave?). My understanding is Granger had over 1,300 reservations, were allotted over 200, and Ford is building 25 in first wave. I believe they have seen one previewed by Ford, but expect the others in first wave to be previewed soon. Slow no doubt, but I have never been through a new launch snd have nothing to compare first hand.
Actually I am off on that. Monday, Granger posted a thread with how many of their allotment were in scheduling. It was something less, like 12%. Based on that I figured Iā€™d be in the third group - if the batch sizes remained the same - to go into scheduling at my dealer based on allocation size / position.

@Herbieā€˜s Numbers are 24%, so I guess the range is 12-24%. Considering I am probably 35% at my dealer, I am still figuring on 2nd to 3rd batch to go into scheduling.

I have to keep telling myself, I purposefully waited to reserve until late in the second day because I wanted a mid to late summer delivery. So far this is tracking ok-ish.

Last edited:

Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
we know the high priority order builds are going to be scheduled first so anyone who got an email yesterday WAS a high priority order
Nope, FEs werenā€™t eligible to be marked high priority.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So you're making an assumption after the first day of a specific type of email that that is the only day those types of emails will be sent?

Im asking you where you got this information but its clear your just talking out your ass.
Iā€™ve seen it claimed that Ford scheduling emails nearly always go out on Thursdays, for all models

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Day 1 reservation (~9pm)
no email yesterday

Should I be expecting 1 today, or did I somehow not make the first cut?!
BD, 4dr, A51, 2.3, Auto, Mid, MIC, SAS
Definitely donā€™t go around expecting the email or else youā€™re signing up for disappointment. People seem to think most/all scheduling emails go out on Thursdays

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Definitely donā€™t go around expecting the email or else youā€™re signing up for disappointment. People seem to think most/all scheduling emails go out on Thursdays
So I spoke with my dealer this morning. Confirmed that my order remains within Fordā€™s allocation for them so they feel I should be a MY21 and just have to wait for my turn. šŸ˜ƒ I am. 7/19 reserve date - OBX with a soft top and 2.7L.

The dealer did say that the Order Banks refresh everyThursday to capture changes over the last week. Not sure how that impacts the emails that I assume are directly from Ford - but seems to indicate the Dealer may not learn of an update until the Refresh happens.

Does anyone know whether the email is coming from Ford independent of the Order Banks update - or should we expect new batches of emails to go out only on Thursdays.
Sponsored