Sponsored

Those of us who are email-less so far...stay calm.

Its Brawnco

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Raptor, 1978 F100, 2016 Ducati Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Were all the build date emails that went out today for the week of June 7th? With that logic, should another batch of emails go out next week for build dates the week of June 14th? And so on, and so forth?

Edit: I found one thread that said his email said week of 21 June, guess my theory is dead :(
Sponsored

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Waiting 4 Years

First Edition
First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon Recon Package
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Not all FE are going to be 2021. And I'm sure half FE holder have canceled their deposits or changed models.
Do you know that all FE won't be MY21? If I have to wait until MY22 it will solve my roof problems/disappointments.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was heading down to TN last weekend and saw a Cyber blur in my rear view. It was a Cyber Orange 4-door Outer Banks with MI tags. Beautiful!
My original post was made as a joke... hence the 😉. Also, I’m sure OP intended the thread as a joke, so I was keeping it light hearted.

So, with that in mind... there’s another thread to take all of your bragging and boasting about how special you are into. 😉

Sponsored

The Bronze

First Edition
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Suzuki Samurai, 1967 Ford Bronco, 1993 Turbo Notchback, 2006 Sierra K1500, 2013 Sierra K1500, 2014 Sienna Mini-Van
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I got rid of the 2500. Stepped down to a half ton and bought this.

3946A506-74CB-4591-8258-5CB85176279A.jpeg
That must be a hell of a pressure washer to step down from a 2500. :)
Nice car though.....

BigDog

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Same boat. My time stamp is 7/13 at 10:55 pm est. I did choose rapid red and black interior but from what I understand black interior doesn’t matter any more.
My exact FE build also and around the same time stamp and I have heard nothing.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That must be a hell of a pressure washer to step down from a 2500. :)
Nice car though.....
Very nice pressure washer. All seriousness I don’t tow anything just wanted to have a 3/4 ton. Got sick of looking like a foreman so I got rid of it and got my corvette and this. The bronco will be my wife’s but I think I’m more excited than her.

6093ADC9-0D02-4366-B7BF-DC057D1F6E51.jpeg

Last edited:

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hell, I'm IN one of those two groups and still don't have an email.

Can I join you in your corner? Is crying allowed?
I’m in there with you! Waiting on my FE email. Waiting...

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Were all the build date emails that went out today for the week of June 7th? With that logic, should another batch of emails go out next week for build dates the week of June 14th? And so on, and so forth?

Edit: I found one thread that said his email said week of 21 June, guess my theory is dead :(
I just addressed this on page 6.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got the "GREAT NEWS" text from my dealer........

............for the Colorado Bronco demo event at the Broncos football stadium :mad:

ccameron511

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I spoke with my dealer again this afternoon and he explained this process people are going through right now in a fair bit of detail. His info has been good/correct thus far.

His allotment of Bronco's for 2021 is 25. This first wave build he was designated 6. He has only seen two of the six previewed by Ford so far, a FE and the one that he gave priority to. He said he can see previews on Tuesday and the e-mails go out Thursday from Ford. So next Tuesday he will see somewhere between 0 and 4 more previews of the initial six he was allotted for this first cycle and those e-mails will go out next Thursday to those customers. He let me know that these build allotments happen in six week periods. So sometime between this past Tuesday and six weeks from now, his initial six will be previewed and then e-mails will go out.

He did say also that it is possible that those six previews will happen before the end of the six week period. Meaning it won't necessarily take the full six weeks to get all initial six previewed and e-mailed out by Ford. When he gets his next six week batch he doesn't know if it will be another 6 or 10 or 12, but he said by August, he will have heard about all of his 25 2021 allotments.

Also, the dealer does not know whose build is getting approved until the preview e-mail the Tuesday before. So if you haven't heard by today (Thursday) then you didn't make the first wave and you won't be hearing anything a minute before next Tuesday and that is if your dealer calls you to let you know, otherwise you won't hear anything before next Thursday. So everyone can relax for the weekend. :sneaky:

Hope this is somewhat helpful.
This aligns with what my dealer has communicated. Any indication of whether these initial emails today will always come before the ones next week in terms of build date? Or is there some added nuance?

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This aligns with what my dealer has communicated. Any indication of whether these initial emails today will always come before the ones next week in terms of build date? Or is there some added nuance?
I did not think to ask that. Sorry
Sponsored