Sponsored

Those of us who are email-less so far...stay calm.

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not all FE are going to be 2021. And I'm sure half FE holder have canceled their deposits or changed models.
Yes all FE are 2021. Ford already said that. Otherwise is would be second edition.
Sponsored

Permaxyz

Black Diamond
First Name
Rouge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This MY only has about a 6mo timeframe (June-Dec).

We know Ford is only building about 60k Broncos this model year, or about 10k/mo.

There are 7k first editions, and 3k priority builds...or about 10k total of priority orders which would basically cover all of the first month builds. (Will it play out exactly like that? No, but it will be close.)

If you aren't in those two groups, and haven't gotten an email yet...no worries. That's to be expected.

(Excuse me while I continue hyperventilating in the corner.)
3000 priority builds is a bit low. Figure 3500 Ford dealers in the US with an average of about 1-2 priorities per dealership. Some receiving 3. I’d say at minimum 7500 priorities.

RHW

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m seeing all these reservation dates? When did reservations start?? I must be super late. I was early March if I remember correctly. So I’m just going to assume nothing is gonna come my way this year?
Launched July 13th. Reservations started that night

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I dont get an email tomorrow Im gona do something....extreme....

...like drink whiskey and cry....

I dunno

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well my day sucked, no email from Ford and my Butcher Box order was supposed to be on my doorstep when I got home. Well it wasn't there..
I got mad and swiped it because I know you got TOMAHAWK STEAKS

Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've got a 9/24 order for a 2 door Wildtrak so I'm not holding my breath for an email anytime soon but I just want to know if everyones Reservation and Orders page on their Ford.com account has updated. Anyone with a scheduled production email care to chime in?
Still waiting for the correct vehicle to show on your page since you altered your build? I'm sure it will be just fine in the end, stop sweating it. My vehicle shows the wrong color on my Ford page, but my order sheet from the dealer is correct.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There was a thread earlier today... it showed around 3500 priority builds... pretty sure it was accurate

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I spoke with my dealer again this afternoon and he explained this process people are going through right now in a fair bit of detail. His info has been good/correct thus far.

His allotment of Bronco's for 2021 is 25. This first wave build he was designated 6. He has only seen two of the six previewed by Ford so far, a FE and the one that he gave priority to. He said he can see previews on Tuesday and the e-mails go out Thursday from Ford. So next Tuesday he will see somewhere between 0 and 4 more previews of the initial six he was allotted for this first cycle and those e-mails will go out next Thursday to those customers. He let me know that these build allotments happen in six week periods. So sometime between this past Tuesday and six weeks from now, his initial six will be previewed and then e-mails will go out.

He did say also that it is possible that those six previews will happen before the end of the six week period. Meaning it won't necessarily take the full six weeks to get all initial six previewed and e-mailed out by Ford. When he gets his next six week batch he doesn't know if it will be another 6 or 10 or 12, but he said by August, he will have heard about all of his 25 2021 allotments.

Also, the dealer does not know whose build is getting approved until the preview e-mail the Tuesday before. So if you haven't heard by today (Thursday) then you didn't make the first wave and you won't be hearing anything a minute before next Tuesday and that is if your dealer calls you to let you know, otherwise you won't hear anything before next Thursday. So everyone can relax for the weekend. :sneaky:

Hope this is somewhat helpful.
Thanks for writing all this up.....but what does he mean by preview?

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reallly thought I would be more calm today.. But seeing Oct and Nov reservations get build dates for next month has me on edge.. 🤬
[/QUO
Thanks for writing all this up.....but what does he mean by preview?
Apparently in their computer systems they (the dealer) can see when Ford is reviewing/previewing a particular order and when they see that it means Ford will be announcing that customers production date two days later on a Thursday.

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Those of us who are email-less so far...stay calm. 1618533478893

Sponsored

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not all FE are going to be 2021. And I'm sure half FE holder have canceled their deposits or changed models.
Lots of people passed on FE’s..so not sure that will make a difference unless a dealer slaps priority on them

asurfer11

Badlands
First Name
ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 africa twin
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lukeswags23

Outer Banks
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I couldn't agree more with you. I spoke to my dealer and all he'd say is that I will hear something in May as to when. My reservation is within the first 6 hours. I'm keep thinking a Jeep with a 392 would be kind of fun...lol.
Ya it’s weird. My dealer told me that I’m number 6 out of 14 they are getting in the first batch and that I can expect it here July- august from what a Ford rep told him. Idk this is all frustrating but hopefully in the next 3 weeks we all know our dates

asurfer11

Badlands
First Name
ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 africa twin
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Day 1 reservation (within the first 3 hours). Number 1 dealer allocation. OBX 2.7, leather. MIC. No SAS. No email.
I think this email from ford is just a cruel joke/rumor started by bronco nation? Also it is hard for me to believe that so many folks believe whaever dealers tell them!!! Personally I do not trust what they say.... good luck everyone. I will post when I get my ford email, I reserved 7/14 and ordered a BL,2.3 manual...

Booker34

Badlands
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went from BiG Bend, to Black Diamond, and after seeing the Badlands today in Omaha promptly changed my order to the Badlands. July 14, 9:34am time stamp. 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored