Sponsored

Those of us who are email-less so far...stay calm.

tn3sport

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 4x4, BMW, Mustang, several adventure bikes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I actually got an email yesterday... However, it was not for a build date... instead it was an invite to join Ford at SuperCel East for a Bronco ride-along... I'm w/i a couple hours and gonna make a camping weekend of it in the GSMNP.
Sponsored

M Redwood

Big Bend
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BB,BASE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Same boat. My time stamp is 7/13 at 10:55 pm est. I did choose rapid red and black interior but from what I understand black interior doesn’t matter any more.
Did you heat rapid red slows your order

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any emails go out today?

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Actually I am off on that. Last week, Granger posted a thread with how many of their allotment were in scheduling. It was something less, like 12%. Based on that I figured I’d be in the third group - if the batch sizes remained the same - to go into scheduling at my dealer based on allocation size / position.

@Herbie‘s Numbers are 24%, so I guess the range is 12-24%. Considering I am probably 35% at my dealer, I am still figuring on 2nd to 3rd batch to go into scheduling.

I have to keep telling myself, I purposefully waited to reserve until late in the second day because I wanted a mid to late summer delivery. So far this is tracking ok-ish.
So I spoke with my dealer this morning. Confirmed that my order remains within Ford’s allocation for them so they feel I should be a MY21 and just have to wait for my turn. 😃 I am. 7/19 reserve date - OBX with a soft top and 2.7L.

The dealer did say that the Order Banks refresh everyThursday to capture changes over the last week. Not sure how that impacts the emails that I assume are directly from Ford - but seems to indicate the Dealer may not learn of an update until the Refresh happens.

Does anyone know whether the email is coming from Ford independent of the Order Banks update - or should we expect new batches of emails to go out only on Thursdays.
Every Tuesday until August your dealer will be able to see what orders Ford is previewing for that week. If your dealer sees your build being previewed on a Tuesday then on Thursday an e-mail should go out to the customer directly from Ford with a Vin and a production week date. So you should only expect an e-mail from Ford on a Thursday (at least that is what my dealer and several other dealers on here have indicated). If your dealer happens to tell you between that Tuesday and Thursday then maybe you find out a day or two sooner. To make a long story short save anxieties until Wednesday afternoon, it will be easier on your psyche. o_O

Sponsored

Joker352

Big Bend
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've got pretty much all the "cardinal sins" as I've seen people referring to them...I know I'm rekt. So, more time to save for a bigger downpayment!

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Every Tuesday until August your dealer will be able to see what orders Ford is previewing for that week. If your dealer sees your build being previewed on a Tuesday then on Thursday an e-mail should go out to the customer directly from Ford with a Vin and a production week date. So you should only expect an e-mail from Ford on a Thursday (at least that is what my dealer and several other dealers on here have indicated). If your dealer happens to tell you between that Tuesday and Thursday then maybe you find out a day or two sooner. To make a long story short save anxieties until Wednesday afternoon, it will be easier on your psyche. o_O
Thank you for that!

Tahotrvlr

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tahotrvlr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'75 Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just spoke to my dealer....

I was a 39 hour reservation holder (3 day July 15, 2020).

I was number 95 our of my dealers Allocation of 147.

The dealer had a 52% reservation to order turnover of approximately 500 or so reservations.
(now I don't know how may jumped dealership so I'm guessing 50 or so. So realistically they had 450 and something reservations)

The dealer had over 250 plus 52% reservation to order conversions.

Again, I was number 95 I easily made the original allocation of 147.

NEWS TODAY---- THEIR ALLOCATION WAS REDUCED TO 80 UNITS FOR THE YEAR.
As a converted order number 95, Guess what?????

I MISS THE MY21 ALLOCATION!!!!! I'M GETTING A MY22!!!!!

So to hear that a July 29 reservation holder gets to JUMP IN LINE (with Ford's permission).... and to brag about his June Build Priority Order just because he went to the "King of the Hammers event" (and posted his ride around video......)

I AM BESIDE MYSELF!!!!

CAN ANYONE ELSE FEEL MY PAIN ?

Side note: FORD IS building 65 K Bronco's (out of the 125K ORDERS) THIS YEAR (7 MONTHS Jun 1 to Dec 31, 2021 of builds) and obviously I am not one of the lucky 65 thousand.....????? with a 39 hour of launch reservation?????? This makes ZERO sense!!!!

now according to FORD and the other FORD apologist's on this site....I AM supposed to cheer for the LUCKY FEW WITH PRIORITY ORDERS.

WFT is FORD thinking????

Why would you do this to a loyal Ford customer????

THIS IS BEYOND "INSULT TO INJURY"!!!!

Last edited:

KKCrunch

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can someone explain to me what exactly a priority order is. Is that like the Dealers brother-in-law or someone who actually ponied up the premiums some dealers are charging.

Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I talked to my dealer today to see if I was the only one (I highly doubted) to get pulled and get a vin and build date. He had 6 of his 31 orders (17 allocation) get pulled. One for the week before me( after mod tops and drop outs I was up to number 2), one more with me did June 14 and 3 for June 21. I highly doubt he had 6 priority builds. In Canada.... Just info. Don't shoot me. Lol

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can someone explain to me what exactly a priority order is. Is that like the Dealers brother-in-law or someone who actually ponied up the premiums some dealers are charging.
seems like dealers got the option to have one or two orders they can prioritize to get them into MY21. How each dealer does that is up to them, some probably sold it, some just picked the first order that was reserved with them, some might have put their own order or their daughter in law's order at #1, up to each dealer. While I'm still not quite clear why Ford made this a limited option, they probably had a good reason for it. How dealers use the option and how moral or greedy or clueless they are is out of Ford's hands. I know I wasn't prioritized by my dealer, as I didn't get an e-mail, but I'd also be very surprised if they'd have picked me over a long time customer or relative or friend, as I never even set foot into their place. Just a little bonus thing for dealers to play around with as they see fit. And if a dealer finds someone willing to pay for a small line cut, that's capitalism at work.

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did you check your spam folder?! Cuz I did and! Still nothing.....😄😆😅🤣😂😪😪😪😪😪

gshorn

Wildtrak
First Name
Herb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f150 platinum
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did you check your spam folder?! Cuz I did and! Still nothing.....😄😆😅🤣😂😪😪😪😪😪
yes nothing from Ford, but wow glad there is a spam folder apparantly there is an african tribal remedy guaranteed to add 4 inch to your johnson.
Sponsored