First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you have done this with a powered sub, what sub did you get? Where is it mounted or did you put it on the tailgate in a custom enclosure? I know the Mtiaquistics.net enclosure for the tailgate is $400, but it looks nice and keeps the sub off the floor in a box taking up much needed space.
Sponsored

Wannabe Techie

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If you have done this with a powered sub, what sub did you get? Where is it mounted or did you put it on the tailgate in a custom enclosure? I know the Mtiaquistics.net enclosure for the tailgate is $400, but it looks nice and keeps the sub off the floor in a box taking up much needed space.
I struggled with this too. One day, I'm sure they will come up with a box for the cavity in the trunk where the B&O sub goes but right now, it's too messy for my skills to buy the B&O sub and take it out, then put a better one in it. So I went with a Kicker Key Mono 500 and had it put in the little storage area in the trunk next to the jack. I put a Kicker CompRT 12" shallow sub in an Atrend Down Fire shallow enclosure and put it in the trunk. IT SLAMS. Takes up trunk space but its flat and if I need to, I can move it b/c I have the box velcro'd.
Link to box. Works great.
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BXE8ZW6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I went with this and very happy with the sound. I have it mounted under the driver side rear seat. I have the fold down table and the locking drawer in the back. So already limited on mounting spots.
The seat will not fold all the way down with it there. But this is not my haul stuff around vehicle.

Ford Bronco Those who upgraded the sound system 8F6FAD6B-7230-4EAC-A783-DF53FAC9A35E

Ford Bronco Those who upgraded the sound system FA3D160C-1FE5-44D0-AECA-81B54BCFC8EE
Sponsored