Sponsored

Thot this was supposed to be an off topic chat lounge????

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Super Glue over tape for cuts.

It’s the only reason I keep Super Glue.

I ran out once and used Gorilla Glue…DO NOT do that! Trust me on this one.
My grown kid sliced his arm open badly last year and they glued it closed at the emergency room. When it started to split open at work later that week, he went and bought some superglue on his lunch break and re-glued it.🤕

Sponsored

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My grown kid sliced his arm open badly last year and they glued it closed at the emergency room. When it started to split open at work later that week, he went and bought some superglue on his lunch break and re-glued it.🤕
Ford Bronco Thot this was supposed to be an off topic chat lounge???? Tim0q7zolF3fa

PapaWE

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Chevy K2500, 07 HD Nightrain
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i keep seeing talk about vaccines on this thread. I have had covid for the past week and it's no laughing matter. When my care provider made me get tested and found out i was positive; I finally had time to spend with my family, drink beer, and mow my lawn.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Does it require medical attention @Rick Astley ? Maybe something a little more than electrical tape? 🤣. But I’m glad you addressed the most important issue of replenishing your beer supply!! CHEERS 🍻
You keep your fingers away from my bloody gash wound, I know where your hands have been!!!!! :oops:👉
Sponsored