First Name
Darci
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Evora S
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
This happened to someone in their Explorer while stopped at an overlook while traveling in UT. They had both of their phones and keys inside the car with it running and it locked. I don't have a Ford (yet), but I was able to download the Fordpass App and have them log into their account on my phone. So, yeah, if you can get access to another phone, tablet, computer? (and know your info) then you can get in. They were thrilled when we heard it unlock with the app on my phone!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Donkeygyrl

Donkeygyrl

Base
First Name
Sheri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I just tried the lock vehicle and get out put fob on console and shut door,honk honk.
I read in manual that it might not work next to a electronic device ,yesterday it was laying on my phone?

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I just tried the lock vehicle and get out put fob on console and shut door,honk honk.
I read in manual that it might not work next to a electronic device ,yesterday it was laying on my phone?
You should try that.

My Bronco is having the windshield reglued (Ford Recall) at the moment, so I am unable to experiment. As soon as I get it back I am going to try every possible combination of locking the key in the vehicle.
Sponsored